Meanwhile ______ went back to the study where Big and Little brother were with Akio who was just cleaning up.

Little brother ran over smiling at _____

Akio looked over as he then looked away ashamed.

"Hey can you give us a sec?" _____ asked big brother as he nods taking little brother out.

She looked at him.

"you alright?" She asked.

"I didn't realize me leaving would hurt them that much...I just want to get back to my old life..I was blind..I'm sorry _____." Akio said looking at her.

"That's fine. I'm not gonna hold anything against you. But...if you can please don't tell my grandparents about me just yet..I don't want to be taken out of UA..you understand right?" _____ asked as he hesitated but nods.

"Alright.." he stood straight rubbing his eyes being tired of everything.

"Want me to take you and your friend back to UA?" He asked but she shook her head.

"We'll sleep here tonight. We can go tomorrow." She said as he just nods.

She looked at him..he's a mess..

He turned around putting things away slowly.

She hesitated before going over and hugging him from behind.

Akio's eyes widen.

"_-_____?"

"I don't know what you did in the past but I'm sure mom would always forgive you.." she tells him.

He stayed silent as she could feel his body tremble.

She heard quiet sobs as she smiled.

He may be a dick but..I don't have a lot of people to call family..And neither does he..

She slowly pulled away as he turned smiling tears in his eyes.

"Thank you. You're gonna be fine huh? I should've known. Akaguro raised you perfectly." Akio said as she smiled.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Goodnight Akio."

"Goodnight..._____." He said as she walked out.

Akio just covered his face smiling as he then looked over at a picture of his entire family...

..she's doing fine.

***
_____ passed Kaito and Juro who were both blushing red.

They saw her and looked away.

____ smiled knowing Juro told him his true feelings finally.

Juro walked off as Kaito grabbed _____'s arm.

"Let's talk." He said.

"I need to get back to Katsuki." She says pulling her arm away. Even if everything was getting better she still hated him with a passion.