Katsuki who was bored just watched the awkward conversation.

"It- It's m-"

"Is it _______?! Is that what she was actually saying?! I knew it she couldn't fool me!" Kaito smirked.

Juro went silent.

Katsuki glared. "I cant even argue with you, it's fucking pointless." Katsuki said annoyed.

Juro looked at Kaito who smirked. Kaito just walked out before Juro could say anything and he glared.

Katsuki just looked at him.

"The hell you waiting for? You're just gonna stay quiet?" Katsuki asked him.

"Stay out of it! I don't know what you're talking about.." Juro glared about to leave the room.

"The longer you fucking wait the worse it'll get. Plus get him off my girl already." Katsuki said as he got up walking past Juro to get to ______.

Juro followed.

Hana just pushed Kaito away from ______.

"Oh no you don't. I'm not letting you scare her away again." Hana said to him glaring.

Kaito rolled his eyes and looked at _____.

"Is it true what Juro said?? You still like me? Even though you're with that freak I'll
still take you back." Kaito said smirking.

______'s eyes went wide as Juro and Katsuki walked out to the porch behind Kaito.

Katsuki pushed past Kaito and grabbed ____.

"Get it through your half ass brain! She's mine." Katsuki repeats glaring.

_____ looks to Juro. And he looks at her.

He looked away fast.

"Ya..ok. Hana let's go back inside. Kaito stay out here with Juro." _____ said taking Katsuki's hand walking off Kaito looking at her weirdly.

He turned to Juro confused as the other left.

Katsuki looked down at_____.

"It's already 10 I want to sleep." Katsuki said annoyed of today's events.

"Umm you go ahead I need to talk to Akio..Hana you should go to bed too. I know we'll be leaving in the morning but I'll stay a couple more hours before having to leave." ____ tells her as she nods.

_____ left Hana and Katsuki in the living room.

Hana looked at him as Katsuki just moved to go to Kaito's room.

She grabbed his arm.

"I don't know who you are so I can't judge you. She seems open to you so I'll trust her...don't keep her away got it? If she wants to come back let her." Hana said glaring at Katsuki.

He pushed her hand off. "Ya whatever." He walked off as she just sighed.

Katsuki just sat in bed as his phone was going off with texts from Kirishima asking how everything was.