31. In Mood for Malice

Start from the beginning

“You have no integrity to be called a royal! Seokjin is mated, he is claimed by your brother! He might even be carrying his pups…do you have no shame?!” Jisoo’s voice was a growl.

“He won’t be having his pups…I can assure you that princess. Are you not aware of what the sorcerer predicted?” Jungkook’s eyes held that bizarre gleam of a madman and Jisoo frowned in confusion as she tried to understand what he meant.

Jimin gulped by his side, eyes glancing at the King for one swift moment before he let his gaze fall to the floor again. It was the sorcerer's prophecy that had put the first seed of dread into Jungkook...a dread of being the incompetent monarch who would lose his throne...and that was how his mad need to have limitless power grew... for he would do anything to ensure his higher power over his half-brother...or better yet eliminate him completely.

“That omega will be the one to birth the heirs of Kleon…that is what she said…so that proves he can only have my pups…I am the King n it will be my heirs who will rule the kingdom!”

She watched Jungkook rise from his seat, face calm yet his eyes gleamed with poison.

“What do you actually want from my brother?” Jisoo’s voice was a little frail with worry, dread coursing through her as she realized how much trouble they had pushed Seokjin into by making him a part of the negotiation in the first place.

“I want what all men want…I just want it more…” the smirk that the King wore was simply vile.

“What do you mean?”

“I want power…unimaginable…untamed power that no human eye has ever seen…I want it under my control…and I am going to take it…before my foolish brother manages to realize what he actually has in his hands. That omega is mine to own! I will be invincible, I will rule the entire world, my heirs will claim and dominate over every land! Kleon would be the strongest kingdom and every one will bow to me…even that trueblood!”

“Don’t take stupid decisions on your own in there” Taehyung warned as the guards guided them towards where the King waited for them.

“You know what…just don’t talk, you always mess it up worse when you talk” Taehyung mentioned again and Jin just gave him a sharp annoyed look, he was terrified of what his father would say this time and with Jisoo being in danger it sure was a troublesome situation at the palace.

“Give me your sword…I don’t want you doing anything reckless and getting us in any further trouble than we already are in” he tried to grasp at the weapon only to have Jin slap his hand away, which annoyed him to think the omega dared to defy his decisions and he glared at him, trying to snatch it away again, arms circling about that slim waist as he tried to get the straps of the scabbard loose.

“No! I’m keeping my sword” Jin wiggled and tried to save the weapon from being taken away while the alpha seemed determined to get his hands on it.

“Omega…” he warned trying to grab it when Jin pushed him back “give it to me! I don’t trust your reckless head-” “I don’t trust yours either” Jin snapped, swatting his hands away from his waist yet again as the guards warned them not to quarrel.

“You try anything which I don’t approve of…be prepared for punishment” “Your threats are getting boring you know…they don’t even scare me anymore” Jin spat “besides I need my sword to protect myself”

“I am enough to protect you…these pests won’t lay a finger on us, I assure you that” he voiced haughtily only to meet with a crowd on pissed off glares from the guards around.

“You would want to get rid of that audacity to glare at me pests if you don’t want to lose your heads” he growled at the men before he realized they were being guided inside a large room that was loud with ongoing ruckus but everything toned down the minute they stepped in. His arm inadvertently wrapped about Jin, pulling the omega to himself as his eyes scanned over the eyes glaring at him.