"That's what I thought." Cameron rolls his eyes.

"Who you rolling your eyes at?"

"You."

"Imma remember that. You think I'm not coming back to Brooklyn?" I joke. Even if I'm not feeling good, Cam doesn't have to know that. That's why I try to keep him smiling and I hate when I slip up and show him that my mind is somewhere else. So I try to flip the conversation and talk about something else, usually by making a joke because he gets distracted by them. Plus whenever I talk to him, I'm usually in a better mood anyway.

"That sounds like a threat."

"It is. Take it how you want it." I mumble. Cam starts to blush. Always blushing about something. He can't keep up with me, he always getting shy and getting his words caught in his throat. He's not making eye contact with me anymore so I'm gonna take advantage of that and bother him even more. "How you want it baby?" I ask. I watch the him, waiting for him to say something back but the only thing he's doing is moving the camera angle higher and higher until I could only see his forehead. I laugh. "Why you hiding?"

"I'm not...hiding."

"Why you ain't answer my question?" A text comes through my phone from Rue that distracts me for a second. I hate when this bitch texts me and I usually ignore it until later but this time I'm glad I seen it when I did.

rue: Don't come in tonight or tomorrow at all. Cleaning up a teensy mess I made. Back to work Sunday. You've got a big task ahead of you. Will elaborate on Sunday. Enjoy your days off. 👍🏻

The first part of the message sound fine to me, I much rather stay here and talk to Cam. But the second part is some bullshit. Everytime she say something about having a big task, it's either something that's a lot of work or it's something that I'm damn near putting my life on the line. I'm gonna try not to think about it until Sunday though. I don't need something else to add onto the stress I'm already dealing with. My "days off" gon be about talking to my husband and taking care of my son.

"Uh, what question?" Cameron lowers the camera a little bit, now revealing his eyes and his forehead.

I put my attention back on him, remembering the conversation we was having. Now that I got nowhere to go I'm really bout to press him. "I asked you how you want it." I repeat.

He clears his throat, "Want what....?" He know exactly what I'm talking about.

"When I come back to Brooklyn, right..."

He nods.

"...how you want it?" I ask again. He might know the answer to my question, but just don't know how to say it.

"Um..." He laughs nervously, "how do I want the...the threat?"

I smile at him. I don't even think I'm talking bout a threat no more. "Kind of."

The camera lowers more showing his whole face, bright red. "Um...you know what you're doing Ant."

"Still ain't answer the question." I remind him. There's a silence and then Cam suddenly disappears out his camera. While I wait patiently for him to pop back up, I set my phone up on the dresser and sit up on the bed so I can roll a blunt. I make sure I don't disappear from the screen so that he knows I'm still here, waiting for his answer. He pops back up after a minute.