no one was around to see the absolute mess this was.

Why min yoongi of all people was so intent of keeping me here, was unknown.

We stopped in some sort of clearing, a dead-end the snow had melted around this part.

I looked around and grimaced.

"yoongi, my man, look here, if you want to kill me, go ahead but it will really hurt my feelings" i said getting out of the trolly, and my some luck, didn't fall over..

"careful" he hissed as i gradually got out.

"your turn" i pushed him slightly but he moved closer. "I don't think so" he smirked, folding his arms.

"please?"

"no"

"but-"

I tried to push him over but he didn't move.

"but-" i groaned again, still trying to get him into it. "since you're being so sweet" he patted my head.

He sat down, looking like he did this every day..

I laughed at his expression when he started to quickly grow uncomfortable in his position.

"ill wheel you back to where we found it huh?" i teased him he sat up staring at me with a look of loss.

I couldn't push it as fast as yoongi, as i wasn't as strong. Im starting to think he did do this every day.

Yoongi was surprisingly strong and could probably lift me over his head, or throw me. I wouldn't complain about either.

"having trouble" he snickered, wobbling about, trying to control his laugher, doubling over and falling into a corner.

I scowled not bothering to reply, but still tried to continue, leaning forward pushing like an idiot, my trainers slipping in the mud.

Yoongi, took it upon himself when seeing me lean forward, to come extra close to my face to off put me

"move back"
"nope"
"gay ass"

"we should go home now" he said, trying to be offhand, but i seen his eyes flit to me.

I glared at my shoes for a minute, a sinking feeling of remembering, kicking around stones as i thought again about jin.

A sinking pain, something related to dread. yoongi walked slightly ahead, while i fell slowly into silence, thinking about jin.

At this point, i am fully prepared to get on my knees in forgiveness. I still don't know what i did, but i was prepared to take full responsibility, tell him anything just to make him listen, or at least to have him like me.

Jin was someone i always worried. I had been counting down the days until he snapped at me. I would probably let him walk all over me, in the sense i wouldn't like to be let go.

When i argued with other members, I could stand my ground with someone like Hoseok, maybe even with taehyung. I would believe it was related to me thinking i am always right in the end.

But with jin. I always knew he knew better. I always knew i had a soft spot for him. Something about him.

The way home felt so long, but at the same time so quick. With every step i took, i became sick, feeling like i was going to throw up out of dread.

Yoongi often gave me reusing glances but i know that his reassurance alone, as bad as it sounds, won't help.

I felt almost guilty when he grabbed my hand when we got to the stairs of our apartment.

He did it so casually It made me feel even worse.

If felt my face burn under my mask as  got closer to the door, my anxiety building while i kept my eyes on the floor as yoongi typed in the code.

Empty. Just nothing. No one was in the living room. Or kitchen. I wanted to fall on the floor in relief. The members must be out or something and i wouldn't have to face jin, maybe for a few more hours.

I hated myself for being relieved.

I couldn't get the feeling of guilt out of my head, just seeing the hallway made me remember berating him.

You never learn. 

Fighting back makes you seem loud and sensitive, but if i stay quiet it only gets worse.

A/n: