"He's right there!" he yells. "We have to run. We have to run." he says grabbing my shoulders. "Why isn't anyone doing any-" he starts yelling as I stop him.

"Jasper, be quiet!" I say confused. Why is he acting like this?

"I love you, and I just want you to know this. Cause we're all gonna die soon. I love you." He say as he's gets a little closer to me. I'm totally speechless. I think I'm blushing. Does he really mean it? My eyes go wide as I can't believe what he said. Wait, ever since he started eating these nuts, he's been acting like this. Is it the nuts? 

"Um, is this all that you ate?" I say as I grab the nut.

"It is, But who the hell cares now?" he says to me. 

"Are you, like, bombed?" I ask him. I look at him and smile. I pop the nut into my mouth and eat it. "Well, you're not gonna have to face the grounder alone." I say. I try and look for a stick as I find one and get it.

"Huh." he says confused.

 "Turn around." I tell him. 

He turns around. "Piper why do I have to-" I stop him as I jump on his back. He helped me a little as I was giving him a piggy back ride. I put one arm around his shoulder as I waved the stick in the air.

"Piper, we can't defeat a grounder with a stick?" he says.

"This isn't a stick, this is a weapon the grounders are afraid of." He loosens up. "Lets get him." I tell Jasper as he starts running. "Don't run from me grounder!" I yell as Jasper laughs.

"He's running! He's scared." Don't stop until he leaves the camp." I say laughing. "Get back here." I say waving my stick around. Jasper and I are laughing. I think we're actually chasing the "grounder" away. We run after the imaginary grounder for about 5 minutes until it Jasper stops in front of the camp. 

"We did it. We did it!" he says as I jump out his back. He starts cheering in excitement as I chuckle. Then he grabs me lifts me up, spins me around as he hugs me.

"Piper you're a genius!" he says as he sets me down. "Thank you!" he says. He was about to walk away but he plants his lips on my cheek, then goes back to his tent. I stand there in shock with wide eyes. It's not like we haven't kissed before but he thought about coming back to kiss me on the cheek. If that isn't adorable, I don't know what is. 

>>>>>>>>>>

As it gets dark, I try to recover myself and everyone around back to their normal state. 

"He's gone! The grounder's gone!" Miller yells which catches everyone's attention. Everyone starts gathering around Miller. I watch as Jasper comes out of his tent and comes to the crowd.

"What if he brings other grounders back?" Jasper says.

"He'll kill us all." someone else that I don't recognize says.

"Or worse." someone else says.

"Let the grounders come." Bellamy says as he walks into the crowd with Clarke. They're both carrying bags. "We've been afraid of them for far too long, and why? Because of their knives and spears. I don't know about you. I'm tired of being afraid." He stops as Clarke and him look at each other then show everyone what they have in their bags. Guns.

"These are weapons, okay, not toys, and we have to be prepared to give them up to the guard when the drop ships come but until then, they're gonna help keep us safe." Clarke says.

"And there are plenty more where these came from. Tomorrow we start training, and if the grounders come, we're gonna be ready to fight." Bellamy finishes. Everyone nods and smiles in agreement and everyone goes back to what they were doing. I stand there and cross my arms as it starts getting colder. I start walking back to the drop ship until someone touches my shoulder.

"Here take this." I turn around and see Jasper holding a orange blanket in his hands and wraps it around me. 

"Thanks." I say smiling at him.

"You're welcome. Goodnight." he says giving me a shy smile.

"Goodnight." I say giving him a smile. I think I'm blushing. I start walking back embarresed, I don't like when I blush. Especially in front of him. It gives everything away. I walk back to the dropship and go to my regular sleeping spot. I wrap the blanket around me and fall asleep. 

>>>>>>>>>>>

I slowly wake up and rub my eyes. I go to the room where they keep the water and I wash my face. I notice someone come in. 

"Uh hi, I don't think we've met." A girl says with a Red Jacket.

"Oh, well, hi, I'm Piper." I say to her.

"I'm Raven." she tells me.

"Are you one of the 100?" I say to her, I don't think I've seen her on the ground for the first few days.

"Uh, no, I was on the pod the came down." she says to me. 

"Oh, wow, cool." I say smiling to her.

"Yea." she says.

"Piper!" I hear my name being called.

"In here!" I yell back. Jasper comes in the room. He grabs my hand and pulls me along with him. I look back at Raven and give her a small smile. We leave the room and he starts pulling me to his tent. 

"Where are we going?" I ask him.

"You are gonna be our tester." he says as we continue walking.

"For our Unity Juice." he says. Unity Juice? I remember Unity day but not a Unity Juice. We go inside the tent. In the tent is a lot of fog and a big pot. I wave my hand in the air trying to get the fog out my face. Monty stirs the pot until he looks at me.

"Good." he says.

"Why can't you guys try it first?" I say.

"Because, uh, I don't want to go first." Jasper says.

"You know what they say, ladies first." 

woo another update, yayayayay, they are so cute, I will cry. If you're wondering who said the last part, that was Monty :P no lie but Monty needs some love, like seriously. Anyways, thank you for 800+ reads! you guys are awesome! please vote and comment to show that you like what you are reading. it makes me happy when you guys vote and comment, so make a girl happy :D :D :D #jiperiscuteafandnoonewillruinit <33333333