"THATS EVIL!" Denki yelled as they laughed.

_____ just moved her blood to her palm playing with it as if it's slime but her fingers never made contact with the blood.

Shinsou dropped Denki as Kirishima shook his head smiling.

Katsuki watched as she apologized to Denki who only said he'd forgive her if he made a little figure of himself with a buff body.

She rolled her eyes smiling and made it as he posed with it.

Mina sat up yawning softly checking the time it being pretty late already.

______ threw her blood out the window and to the grass outside as she just walked out with the others.

They all head back to their own rooms except _____ who leaned against Katsuki's body as they walked to his room.

Katsuki wrapped his arm around her walking inside the room and closing the door as he watched her fall right onto his bed closing her eyes already ready to sleep.

He smiled and laid on her as the two fall asleep right away.

***
The next few days were pain.

Mr.Aizawa made them train harder then ever before.

______ used her sword fighting against Shinsou but she'd always talk messing her up.

Her sword became a part of her. She was able to shoot out blood from the little holes on it to use as a shield or an attack.

When sitting in class ______ just took her notes.

The entire class listening to Mr.Aizawa talk.

He explained the lesson but right as he was talking the door opened and Principal Nezu walked in sitting on top of All Might's shoulder.

Aizawa stopped talking and looked at them.

"What's going on?" Mr.Aizawa asked them confused to why Nezu was here.

"We have a guest!! He's asking for Ms. ______." Principal Nezu said.

Everyone looks at her as she looked confused.

"_____ can you come with us?" All Might asked as she hesitated. Something about the way he asked made her suspicious.

But without a second to pass a man just walks into the class room looking annoyed as All Might sighed.

"Please wait outside we'll bring her out." All Might said.

But immediately. ______'s face fell.

She looked at the eyes staring back at hers.

"_____." The man said.

"A-Akio.."

"Get up we're leaving." He said.

Akio. Tall brown hair. Same color eyes as you. He seemed around Aizawa's age...he looked like he could be your older brother.

"What.." she asked confused.

"Get up. This isn't your place. Now that Akaguro is gone you're coming with me. I won't let this slip. That was the agreement." Akio said.

"She isn't leaving." Mr.Aizawa said glaring.

Akio looked at him glaring. "I'm her guardian. I decide that."

Katsuki looked at _____ who's eyes couldn't believe what she saw.

So he's Akio...I never asked her about that 'papa' thing..

"I'll talk to you after school..just wait." _____ said to him.