This information came as a surprise to both Noah and Santiago. Santiagos head snapped up from his laptop screen, looking for any hint of a joke on Amelias face. If they were alone he could've told Amelia that was happening over his dead body, thankfully, Noah got to do it for him.

"Vinny who? Don't tell me you're talking about the man I pay to keep you safe. Because if you are Amelia so help me I will kill him." Noah was furious and Santiago was glad he'd be able to curb these plans on his behalf.

"Yes that Vinny, Dad he's my friend. We got on really well in Italy and I wanna hang out with him when he doesn't have to be all robotic security man." Amelias voice was whiny and bratty as usual, Santiago was sure she wouldn't be able to win her father over with this one.

"Amelia no. He's a grown man, why does he want to hang out with a child? Fuck, I'm gonna have to fire him." Noah said, rubbing a hand over his face in frustration.

Santiago was Vinny's friend and he'd hate to see him get fired, but if that was the only way to keep him away from Amelia, then so be it.

"Santiago, what the fuck is she talking about hanging out with Vinny? You guys are supposed to be taking care of Amelia, not making fucking friends." Noah pointed all his anger towards Santiago, who would admit he was slightly intimidated by his tattoo'd, ex-gang member, murderous boss.

"I know boss, that's just Vinny, he makes friends with everyone." Santiago said.

"Yeah well not Amelia. I'll replace every fucking one of you guys if I have to. Don't give me a reason to." Noah glared at Santiago for another moment before looking back to Amelia.

"Cancel with Vinny."

"No"

Both Santiago and Noah snapped their heads towards the defiant voice.

"Princess, don't test me."

"Look Dad can you please just trust me. I really like Vinny he's a cool guy and we're just hanging out I promise. There's nothing inappropriate going on, plus he's like super old, it's disgusting." Amelia mocked being sick to her dad. When he looked over to Santiago Amelia sent a secret wink his way.

"Fine." Noah let out a huff before getting up and going back upstairs.

Santiago was left shocked in his chair. Shocked at the fact his boss is letting his daughter hang out with a 30 year old Italian Romeo. Santiagos jaw started twitching as he imagined Vinny and Amelia hanging out around the pool.

"Why the fuck do you want to hang out with Vinny so much?" Santiago asked after a few minutes had passed. Amelia looked up from her phone to see a pissed off looking Santiago. Seeing him getting annoyed at the thought of her spending time with another man made Amelias nipples tingle.

"Like I said to my dad Vinny's cool, we're just friends." Amelia stood up from her seat to walk over to Santiago. She closed the lid of his laptop, rubbing her hand up and down his chest. "Don't be jealous Papi." She whispered.

A loud scoff left Santiago's mouth. He pushed away Amelia's hands, standing up quickly. "Don't be so deluded Amelia, you think I'm jealous of you and Vinny? Get over yourself." He shot her a dirty look before excusing himself from the room. She watched as he went outside, probably to survey the property.

Amelia's shoulders bounced as she laughed to herself. Santiago obviously wasn't aware that acting like that only confirmed the notion that he was jealous.

Amelia didn't dwell on his outburst too much. Instead she went upstairs to get changed for the day. Vinny would be there soon and she was excited for a day of laughter and lounging.