Chad stuck his tonuge out at me as I stuck my own out at him. Sonny rolled her eyes and pushed Chad out of the room giving me one more smile before closing the door. I went over to my vanity again and picked up my iPhone to see 2 new texts.

Hey Hon! Hope the taping went well, are you going to be home for dinner? -Mom

Boys are on stage, miss you - Dad

I smiled. My Dad always texted me twice a day whenever he was on tour with the boys. The boys never texted me, to be honest, we never really talked when they were on tour. They would probably slip in a little 'Hi, how's it going?' on twitter, but that's about it. I was always excited through when they came back from tour. I texted back my mom and dad then put my phone in my purse. I shut the lights off in the dressing room and locked it as I walked to the elevator.

When I got to the bottom floor, I went out to the parking lot where I was greeted by photographers from across the street. Luckily, they weren't allowed on studio property but that never stopped them from coming. I just smiled and waved as I headed to my car and drove off.

                                                                                      XXX

    Nick P.O.V.

My brothers and I ran off the stage for a quick change. The crowd was still screaming and yelling comments such as "I Love You!!!!" or "Look ME in the eyes, Joe!!!". I looked over at my dad who was texting.

"Who are you texting?" I asked, surprised that he wasn't already ushering us off to the stage.

He looked up, "Just Jenny. She just finished a taping." He smiled at us.

Jenny. My little sister, well she was just younger by a year but still- my little sister. I remember the day she sent in her tape for 'So Random!'....actually we were on tour at that time, but our dad told us about it and we watched it online! We never really got a chance to sit and watch the show, but we knew she had to be doing a great job, the show has been the lead in the ratings in the time slot! 

"Does she know we are coming home tomorrow for break?" Joe asked slipping on his jacket.

Dad shook his head, "Nope! Total surprise."

"Awesome!" We all said together.

Henry, our stage manger, started pushing us back out to the stage. All I could think about was the fact that we're going to see Jenny tomorrow! Finally, we could all catch up. Cheers erupted as the spotlights hit us and we started to play the notes of 'Much Better'.

                                                                                     XXX

Jenny P.O.V.

"I'm home!!" I yelled when I entered the house.

"Eh." Frankie said from the living room.

As you can tell, Frankie always missed me during the day. I smirked as I walked over to Frankie, he was busy doing his homework on the coffee table. I kissed him on the head, and smiled down at him.

"EW! GROSS!" He yelled, dropping his pencil and rubbing his hands through his hair.

I laughed, "Love you too, Frankster."

I walked into the kitchen to see my Mom talking on the wall phone. She smiled and waved at me as I did the same and sat on the counter. I smiled as I thought of my day, today was Monday so that ment tomorrow we would start thinking of new sketches! I already had some ideas, it was just the issue of getting it on paper.

On 'So Random!' the cast and I came up with some sketches, not all, but some. The rest were from the amazing writers on our staff. We taped a show every Monday and Friday, the perfect way to start and end a week! Then we would put Monday's show on Saturday night then Friday's show on the next Saturday, we were always two shows away. I loved that I could make tweens and even some parents laugh every week! My Mom hung up the phone and walked over to me.

"Off the counter." She said with a smile.

I jumped off then hugged her, "Hi Mommy!"

"Hey sweetie, how was work?" She asked walking over to the pan on the stove.

I told her all about the usual stuff. The morning rehersals, lunch with the cast, even when Zora started throwing food at the Mackenzie Falls cast! We found it funny, except for Sonny who had to hear Chad complain for the rest of the day. I finished the recap by telling her about the taping.

"Sounds fun! I need to come and watch one again." She smiled over at me.

My Mom came to my first few tapings of the show, to help me with my stage fright, but then stopped after I got comfortable. She still watched the show, but I never watched it with her. I couldn't just sit and watch myself on T.V., it felt weird to me. I nodded.

"Yeah! And we can go out to lunch too!" I smiled at her, liking this idea.

She nodded, "It's a date."

I walked over to the fridge and took out a Dr. Pepper. "Who was on the phone?"

"Um....just your Aunt Macy. She saids hi!" My Mom said, getting the pan of raviolis off the stove.

I raised an eyebrow. That was...pretty unconvincing. I walked over to her.

"Everything ok?"

She smiled, "Everything is amazing!" She giggled.

"Alrighty then..." I said, still giving her a confused look.

 She put some raviolis in each of the three bowls, "Can you go tell Frankie to wash up for dinner? Thanks!"

She pretty much ushered me out of the kitchen. Weird. Was everything ok?

"Frankster, go wash you hands. Dinner." I said emotionless, still thinking.

He gave me a stare, "Um...ok.."

Frankie ran upstairs as I slumped on the couch. What the heck was going on? I shrugged it off.

I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if it's a little boring....chapter one, what'cha going to do? haha :)