What Shinsou said to her about the first relationships never lasting actually started to bother her.

And Katsuki not being in her room made it worse.

She just left her room heading to Katsuki's and knocking at the door but nothing.

"Katsuki??" She knocked again the door being locked.

Shit..

She looked over at Kiri's door and walked over knocking on it over and over again until he opened it.

"_____? What's up." He said.

She just looked into his room and found Katsuki there with Sero.

Katsuki saw her and looked at her confused.

"Katsuki can I please talk to you.." she asked.

"Aren't you busy with the purple freak." Katsuki commented glaring.

She just looked at him afraid of Shinsou's words. Her over dramatic mind taking over.

Kirishima saw her hands shaking as he looked back at Katsuki motioning him to leave.

Katsuki just got up and walked to her. He didn't see much of her expression until he got close and looked at her worried now.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked walking out to the hallway as Kirishima closed the door leaving them there.

"You don't hate me right? Shinsou said first relationships never work out and I mean mine didn't but then he reminded me about you and how it's your first with me and I just don't want to believe that we won't last because I really like you-"

Katsuki just looked at her as she rambled. He just cut her off.

"No I don't hate you..and hold on what? What did he tell you?"

"First relationships never work out..i don't want yours not to work out cause it's with me. And he told me how you might be mad at me because I'm hanging out with him and he made me realize that you don't like it and I'm sorry for that..." she said looking up at him.

Katsuki smiled soon laughing as he just looked at her.

She just started to get even more worried.

"I'm not mad at you. Don't worry." He said as she looked away.

"Why are you laughing..?"

"Because you just confirmed something for me." He said.

She looked at him confused.

"Confirmed..?"

"You don't have to worry about that." He said and just pulled her in hugging her.

She just hugged him back. "So you're not upset with me? Right?" She asked looking at him.

"No I'm not upset with you. You didn't do anything wrong." He said as she smiled finally.

"Can we sleep in your room again?" She asked as he nods leading her to his room already.

She smiled as Katsuki cuddled with her in bed.

Yes. He got his answer exactly.

So he does like my girl...

***
The next morning _____ woke up in Katsuki's arms.

She smiled softly and just hugged him tightly.

Last night freaked her out a little too much but she realized she was just crazy.

Her relationship with Katsuki would never end. Not as long as the two liked eachother.