"..." Shinsou stayed silent ignoring him.

"No time for that! Come on let's go!!" Mina yelled already at the door.

_____ smiled at her taking Katsuki's hand and walking out.

They head out of UA and walk to get to the bus.

There were only two seats open and Denki takes it with Sero leaving the others standing.

Kirishima and Mina held onto the bars as Shinsou and Katsuki held the ceilings bar.

Katsuki holding _____'s waist.

Shinsou again noticed how no one else was affected by them, he just looked away not saying anything.

When they got off the bus Mina stole _____ from Katsuki's grip and ran with her inside the mall already heading in to an outfit store.

"HEYYY THATS NOT THE ARCADE!" Denki yelled at the girls.

"We won't take long!" Mina yelled smiling.

Denki groaned as the boys wait outside the store.

"I hate when they do this." Sero said leaning against the wall.

"Let them be, they hardly get out of UA." Kirishima said smiling.

"Let's just go, there's probably gonna be a line" Denki said whining.

"We can't leave them." Kirishima said.

"You guys can go. We can stay here and wait for them then meet with you." Shinsou said looking at Denki and Sero.

"That's a good idea! We'll get your tickets!" Denki said smiling running off with Sero.

Kirishima sighed as he looked back into the store.

Katsuki just bored out of his mind.

The girls already got two things. Paying for it in the front.

"This was totally worth the wait". Mina said smiling.

"We should try them on when we get back." _____ said as she nods smiling.

They walk out of the store after 13 minutes and find the boys looking like bored.

"You guys look crazy." Mina said laughing.

"I hope we didn't take long." _____ said as Katsuki shook his head getting off the wall.

"No you didn't. Denki and Sero went ahead to get us tickets." Shinsou informed them as they nod.

"Those two don't have patience at all." Mina said.

Katsuki looked down at _____ seeing her holding a bag.

"What'd you get?" He asked.

"Ummm I'll show you when we're back at the dorms." She said smiling blushing a bit as he nods.

They walk upstairs and head towards the Arcade.

When they got there Denki waved for them to hurry up as they get in with tickets.