Eighteen

Hey, everyone, I need your help. I was reading a komahina fanfiction, and I lost it from my library and can't find it. SPOILERS for anyone who hasn't finished the game, but the fanfiction was where Hajime was a new student in the class and his surgery was a success, but he wanted to keep his Ultimate a secret so he could be treated normally. There was a scene where Junko and Mukuro kidnapped him and he had to go through a bunch of traps to release his class that was locked in the classroom and watching him from a monitor. Did anyone else read that one and know what it was called? I really want to finish it. 

In the meantime, enjoy the chapter I'm sure you've all been looking forward to!

"Makoto, Hajime," Byakuya called out as he approached us. "You two have been scheduled to work together with your next clients. Please set up at the couches."

Makoto and I looked at each other and shrugged. It was most likely someone we served when I was shadowing him that wanted to sit with the both of us again.

Toko finished cleaning the lounge station after the last party who sat there. Every time we made eye contact, she seemed nervous considering I knew the full truth. I'd already assured her that I would keep her relationship with Komaru a secret. Not even Nagito would know.

"Who do you think our client is?" Makoto asked.

"Probably Sayaka and Chihiro again."

Looking over at the door, I jumped back when I spotted Chiaki and Kazuichi walking in and looking around the café in awe. When they spotted us, they waved energetically and yelled out, "Hajime!"

"Guys," I hissed, placing my hands on my hips. "What are you two doing here?"

"We wanted to come see what the host club was like- Sorry, Ultimate Club," Kazuichi chuckled with Chiaki, who nudged his side. "We set up an appointment with you both to see you in action."

"Wouldn't it make more sense to eat with one of us and then watch the other?" Makoto asked.

"Never mind that. Only students are allowed to eat in the café," I countered.

"Not if you have the right connections," Chiaki smirked as she pointed to the entrance doors. Standing next to Byakuya in all her glory was Kyoko Kirigiri. Dressed eloquently in a dark purple skirt and matching leather jacket, tall knee-length boots, and her signature leather gloves. After Monokuma burned her hands, she paid for specially crafted leather gloves that wouldn't prevent her from completing her daily tasks.

Turning around to face us, she smirked and winked at us. Makoto gawked and took a step back. "She's back. She's back. Oh, my god, she's back."

"Relax," Chiaki instructed, placing her hands on his shoulders. "She's excited to see you. We told her about the club, and she said she wanted to see you the two of you in action. Plus, we thought this would be a fun way for us all to catch up early."

"And we really wanted to see you as Ultimates."

"That too," Chiaki giggled.

"Hey, don't mock us," Makoto huffed.

"We're not. This is super exciting," she gushed, folding her hands together. "Ever since looking up host clubs, I've been curious about them and have wanted to go to one. This is the closest I'll probably get to one."

Byakuya approached our group, with Kyoko hanging onto his arm. "Makoto, Hajime, I believe you two know Miss Kyoko Kirigiri. Treat her well."

When Byakuya walked away, I wasted no time in hugging Kyoko and kissing her cheek. "It's great to see you again. Welcome back."