Even though he wanted to take it far he knew not too.

He smiled against her lips before sitting back up on her.

She looked at him confused. "Why'd you stop?"

"We have school tomorrow." He says and reached for his shirt but she grabbed it first and threw it across the room.

"Fine but sleep with no shirt." _____ said glaring as he laughed.

"Only if you do the same." Katsuki said smirking blocking her from laying down.

"Katsuki..i already took off my bra" she said.

"Even better."

She looked at him as he waited patiently.

She rolled her eyes smiling and took off her shirt as he immediately pulls her into a bear hug being skin to skin against eachother.

"..I love you" Katsuki said out of no where while they cuddled.

_____ blushed smiling.

"I love you too."

***
In the morning Katsuki woke up early and saw ______ in his arms.

He smiled just hugging her having his body against hers.

She was the only one he'd be so soft with and he enjoyed it, to have someone like her in his life.

Katsuki just kissed her cheek and face all over making her wake up.

She yawned softly as he squeezed her, she smiled hugging him tightly back.

"Good morning.." _____ said as he kissed the top of her head.

"Morning. How'd you sleep?" He asked looking down at her as she snuggled under him getting more of his warmth, her breasts against his pecs.

"Good...But I don't wanna go to class.." she said softly her face buried in his neck.

Katsuki smiled. "We don't really have the choice."

She kissed his neck up to his lips and smiled moving to sit up but he pulled her back down kissing her lips again.

_____ smiled against his lips but pulled away.

"Get up"

He sighed and sat up stretching his arms as he yawned watching her grab a bra and her uniform.

Katsuki just got off the bed and walked out of her room heading back to his so he could get dressed.

He soon met her in her room as she brushed her hair down.

He smiled leaning against the door frame waiting for her to finish and they head out.

Mr.Aizawa had them all meet outside. He informed them about a new test.

"NOT A TEST!" Denki yelled.

"Go get changed into your costumes. Hurry back I don't want to wait." Aizawa said to them as they all groan and go back inside.

______ had her blade replacing the knife and smiled having it on her thigh strap.

She put her mask on and walked out with Mina meeting the others.

Katsuki just looks at her his eyes lingering before looking away.

"Alright. This will be a different test. Instead of battling as heroes or villains you will be fighting eachother. I'll be pulling two names from this box. And those two will fight. And the winner will continue on to fight the other winners got it?" Aizawa said.