The Love Potion - Possession

Start from the beginning

“Oh crap.” I almost yelled. This was it right? This was what I needed, and this Sinus whatever could help me, I leaned forward desperate to read more.

Twenty seconds later I was dashing back into Gloria’s storage room to gather up herbs for a spell, as I read further on the Sinus myth I found a spell that allows one to temporally leave his or her body for an hour and go find Sinus in the underworld.

I searched and mixed strange powdery substance and herbs together, the end result was a red liquid, I poured some of it in a glass and then drank it without hesitation.

Several things happened instantly, it started to rain very hard, I knew this because I was no longer in Gloria’s room but outside in a dark alley, there were bricks walls everywhere I looked, it was like I was in a maze, the brick walls were at least 20 foot high and all around me.

“Becareful of the three headed dragon-tailed dog.” Someone sang.

I turned around wildly searching for the voice but I saw was the 20 foot brick wall.

“They call the monster Cerberus, you won’t pass unless it gives you permission” the voice continued to sing.

I listened carefully, I couldn’t help but feel the voice was warning me about something; it sang those two lines over and over till I decided it was getting rather annoying and moved forward.

I took less than five steps before I heard a loud growl, which seemed to make the ground shake. I stopped a bit and wondered if that was the three headed dragon whatever the voice had been singing about.

The growl came again and it was much closer, I took small steps backward, the growl seemed to be coming from behind the brick wall in front of me.

“Who’s there?” A heavy voice which sounded very angry called out.

“Er ……… me.” I whimpered.

Instantly it appeared and I gasped frightened, I tried to run but I stumbled and fell down, in front of me stood a grayish beast with three heads, each head had three eyes and large canine tooth, it had golden wings a tail and four feet which resembled that of a dog.

All I could do was stare in horror as it came closer, all three mouths were dripping saliva.

“Cerberus leave her alone.” Another voice came.

The beasts let out a loud growl, looked at me and then it disappeared into thin air, I didn’t know I was holding my breath until it was gone, I looked for the voice which had saved me and found a young handsome boy not more than 13, in white robes standing before me. He had long black hair that spilled over his shoulder, his left eye was green and the right eye was blue.

“Ask your question Christina.” The boy spoke.

“Are you Sinus?” I asked skeptically at the same time getting up and brushing the dirt off.

“Yes.” He answered simply and folded his arms across his chest waiting for me to ask my next question.

I nodded satisfied, “I ……. How do I kill a witch.” I asked.

“Find her weakness.” Sinus answered simply.

“What if I can’t find her weakness?” I asked.

“Then you can’t kill the witch, I suggest you ask relevant questions because you are running out of time.”

“Er ok……… ok how do I reverse the effect of a love potion.”

“In your case the love potion can only be reversed when the creator of the potion is killed.”

“This is useless.” I yelled to myself rather than at Sinus.