"of course" i said quietly. I slowly got up running a hand through my hair.

No one needs to guess who it is. It the same as it normally is. I'm surprised my phone has a battery anyway. I haven't charged it in days.

Yoongi pov

Jisung returned to his breakfast and just stared at it as if he wanted to smash his head on the table. I would to if i kept getting phone calls and if jin was ignoring me.

The maknaes soon ran off to play Minecraft on the tv, Jimin smirked dragging jisung along to though sung looked like he'd rather die than play Minecraft with them.

Jin watched the jisung in the corner of his eye, a look i couldn't read on his face.

"what's up with you" i hissed to him. He then looked to me, still His face unreadable

"what." jin snapped to me.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the kitchen.

"what the hell is wrong with you-" i snapped to him. He simply looked away.

"look at me" i said, my patience growing thin.

"its none of your business." jin seethed.

"like hell it is." i glared at him, tightening my grip on his arm.
.

"just- just leave me alone" i let go of his arm. Jin often towered over me but now he slumped back.

He looked exhausted.

"he's angry. He's not just upset at you he's angry. You're hurting him" i laughed at him. "so when he snaps at you..." i said

"jin you lose him" i sighed.

I don't understand him. Why is he acting like this?

"i don't understand you" i spat. I wanted to cry. Jin of all people.

"i never asked you to" he finally snapped

"i think ive figured it out actually, you just don't like not being his only-" i started but we heard a bang.

"where did that come from?" i looked around immediately Jin's eyebrows furrowed as he tried to work it out. "the bathroom."

We walked over, the doors was open, and jisung was crouched on the floor.

He was swearing to himself, I opened the door wider and he turned around, he smiled at me but it became forced when it got to jin.

"what you gonna do? Shout at me?" he dropped the smile completely and turned back to what he was doing.

Jin stood there in shock.

"fine, go on then, i am fully prepared." he said not looking.

"oh now he's silent. Finally did the world a favour." jisung laughed but then hissed in pain. His chin was bleeding. It dripped into his tshirt. It was already pooling around his fingers.

I could see jin restraining himself as jisungs hands become increasingly more red.

The same looks on his face. Unreadable. I was shocked at jisungs words just as much as jin.

But i found them funny. Finally, hes fighting back.

"it's not any of your business" jisungs voice shook as he looked down at the mess. He must have dripped the first aid kit, plasters and wipes were scattered around the tiny bathroom.

"what are you doing here anyway" he looked at us, his look as well, unreadable.

"We heard a bang" jin said trying to find the right voice.