Mitsuki and Masaru sat ______ on the couch both looking at her.

"I hope our boy hasn't troubled you too much, he's pretty hot tempered but you'll learn to love it!" Masaru said smiling.

____ shook her head. "He's not so bad." She said.

"Just wait till he loses something that boy goes crazy. How'd you two meet?? I'm sure from school but how I want to know everything! Katsuki rarely talks about his personal life." Mitsuki asked. both of the parents eager to know.

"Umm..well ya it was from UA. The first time I actually talked to him was during training when he wouldn't move out of my way." _____ said trying to remember.

"Did you give him a beating??" Mitsuki asked a smile growing on her lips.

"Sorta, it worked to move him and after that he was pretty mad but we hung out a lot." _____ explained.

Katsuki walked back in with a set of cups and a kettle with tea bags.

He glared looking annoyed. He set it on the coffee table.

"Pour it." Mitsuki ordered as his eye twitched and he just pours it out for everyone.

______ smiled at how easily Mitsuki got Katsuki to do work.

"How long has this been going on?? Why didn't you tell us." Mitsuki asked them then looked at Katsuki.

"A few months. And it's none of your damn business" Katsuki said finally sitting down next to _____ as he leaned back.

"Well I'll say he got a pretty one. At least we know he had good taste." Masaru said smiling.

_____ blushed hearing that as Mitsuki agreed Katsuki rolling his eyes.

"I want to know everything about you, family, friends all of it." Mitsuki said smiling.

"We can invite your family over for dinner!" Masaru added both parents smiling wide eager.

_____ looked at them as Katsuki sat up a bit glaring at both of his parents but before he could say anything..

"Oh my parents are dead" ____ says casually smiling.

Mitsuki and Masaru both went silent.

"..."

"O-oh we're so sorry we didn't know!" Masaru said feeling guilty.

____ smiled shaking her head. "That's alright, I'm not bother by it. I would say my adoptive dad could come but he's in jail and I don't think he's gonna be out any day." _____ said.

Both Masaru and Mitsuki's face fell feeling even worse. They looked at Katsuki who just rubbed between his eyes annoyed.

"Is it alright if we ask why he's in jail..?" Mitsuki asks looking at ______.

_____ looked at her then to Katsuki.

"Is that fine?" She asked Katsuki not knowing if he would want that but he just nods to her.

"Might as well, no point in hiding it now." He said to her as she nods looking back at the two curious parents.

"My dads Hero Killer Stain."

Both faces turned white.

They looked at Katsuki again as he looked away avoiding their gaze.

"T-the Villain?" Masaru asks.

_____ just nods.

"Katsuki come help me in the kitchen." Mitsuki said smiling getting up taking the tea kettle. Katsuki rolled his eyes knowing exactly what was going to happen as he got up.