"There."

He looked down as she already started to eat the chocolate one.

He grabbed the other half of the chocolate and ate it too.

He watched her happily as she was so easily entertained with pastry's.

They ate both pieces together _____ enjoying her bday even if it wasn't with her dad.

Once they finished they left the store and held hands starting to walk into the streets.

"Are you sure I should meet them now...?" _____ asked.

"Quit asking. It's the perfect time." Katsuki said.

She just nods getting nervous not knowing what to expect.

She's never been so intimidated before she's always stood her ground but the thought of Katsuki's parents hating her did not suite her too well.

Katsuki walked her to a large house and immediately her eyes widen.

"Holy shit you are rich..." she said looking at the giant house.

He rolled his eyes smiling. "Get over here."

"Hell no. I'm too poor for you, I'm actually offended." She said as he laughed.

He grabbed her hand and pushed her back towards the door as she just stood infront of the large door.

Katsuki just knocks having his arm around her waist.

She just gripped his shirt being nervous until the door open and there stood an exact copy of Katsuki but as a woman.

"Katsuki?? the hell are you doing here don't you have school?? Who's this??" Mitsuki asked a bit shocked to see him on a Monday especially.

"This is ______. My girlfriend. Is dad home?" Katsuki asked walking in pulling ______ in with him.

You idiot that was way too casual!

Mitsuki froze.

"GIRLFRIEND?!" Mitsuki yelled as _____ just smiled awkwardly waving as Masaru walked downstairs and smiled seeing Katsuki.

"Welcome home, I didn't know you were coming today, I could've taken a day off." Masaru said smiling at Katsuki.

"Don't bother we have to leave in an hour anyway." Katsuki said.

"You brought your girlfriend here!? Without a damn warning!?" Mitsuki smacked the back of his head pulling on his ear.

"HEY! LET GO YOU HAG!" Katsuki yelled.

"GIRLFRIEND!? You're his girlfriend??? Hi my names Masaru! It's nice to meet you!" Masaru said shaking ______'s hand smiling wide while Mitsuki beat Katsuki in the background.

"H-hi...nice to meet you too I'm _____." _____ said smiling back and then looked over at Katsuki and Mitsuki.

"Don't mind them they're always like that." Masaru reassured her.

Mitsuki let go of Katsuki and walked over smiling.

"I'm surprised he even got someone to like him. I'm sorry about the mess I didn't know I'd have people over." Mitsuki said looking to _____.

_____ shook her head. "Are you kidding? There's no mess at all. Your house is gorgeous." ____ said

Mitsuki smiled. "Thanks I designed it myself. Come sit. Katsuki go make tea!" Mitsuki yelled.

"Hell no you do that!" Katsuki yelled glaring rubbing his head.

Mitsuki gave him the mom look and immediately Katsuki walked to the kitchen.