calm jungkook

yoongi

yes calm

think about hm

how we went to near the lake for our date and u took so many polaroids

jungkook

ohh yess

we should do that again

yoongi

anything for you

i think i'm going to sleep

in your clothes

they're so comfy

they're big on me

jungkook

well no shit yoongi ur too tiny

yoongi

🖕🖕

i am not tiny 😠

jungkook

mm

wtv

do you want some ice cream

yoongi

i want some

chocolate ice cream

jungkook

okk

yoongi decided to go live instead of sleep, he was indecisive.

"hi live!" yoongi smiled widely, waving at the camera, "how's everyone's day? let me show off jungkook's clothes. he dresses so cool and i stole his clothes" yoongi chuckled, standing up and showing off jungkook's clothing.

"please give me compliments" yoongi said, sitting in front of screen, seeing compliments race, "thank you" he giggled, loving the compliments. they made him feel loved.

"i will answer questions" yoongi grinned, taking a sip of water, "kook is at work, he'll be here in a few minutes i think" yoongi said, putting on his glasses to see comments better.

after a few minutes, jungkook entered the room with a cup of ice cream in his hand, the other hand contained his phone, "hey yoongi" jungkook smiled, yoongi smiled back.

"here's your ice cream" jungkook said, sitting next to yoongi and seeing he was live, he waved at the camera, ruffling his hair to make him look better, "hi everybody, what are we doing?" jungkook asked, "we're answering questions?"

jungkook hummed, looking through comments, "someone asked about how's it's like to live with ptsd" jungkook said, yoongi looked at the boy with a sympathetic look, "don't speak about it if you don't want to" yoongi said, "i'll speak about it. at first, it was terrifying, after experiencing trauma, i had nightmares almost every night but they went away. i still have them, but i cope well with then now, at least from what yoongi and my therapist told me and i developed some behaviors but it's all good now" jungkook smiled, yoongi kissed the boy's forehead. he was so proud of him.