With all you had left you grabbed your pistol and shot two of the six walkers. But with your body weakening from the lack of food and water your eyes begun to haze. "Baby stay with me." San shouts.

You lift your head to see two walkers closing in on him. "NO" you scream as you suddenly see them launching onto him. His painful screams echoed throughout the woods, "n-no" you cried as you witnessed your boyfriend dying.

But knowing you where next you leaned down onto the grass, looking up into the sky through the trees. "I'll be with you soon San" you whispered as your eyes softly closed.

"You bastards" you heard a males voice shout making your eyes shoot open. Fluttering your eyes you saw a man towering over you shooting the rest of walkers dead.

"Are you ok?" He says kneeling down to you. "I-I" you whispered before blacking out into darkness.

Few days later

Shuffling around you woke up from your slumber, you noticed there wasn't the soft breeze of the wind or birds chirping from above you. You sat up realising your were in a building. "What?" You whispered to yourself as you pushed yourself off the bed so your legs could dangle over the edge. "Ow-ouch" you cursed as you looked down to your right leg, which was wrapped up in bandages.

"Nice to see you awake" you jolted in fright hearing a voice from the door. "Who are you? Why am I here? Where's San?" You questioned in fear as he walked over to you.

"Don't come near me" you demanded. "Hey, hey, I'm not going to hurt you" he calmly spoke crouching down in front of you. "I saved you a few days ago" you knitted your eyebrows. "Wait. Did you just say a few days ago?" He nodded. "Yes, there was 6 walkers surrounding you and and another guy." Your eyes widened. "That was my boyfriend San, where is he?" You asked in hope.

He looked away from your gaze. "He didn't make it. I'm sorry, the walkers got to him before I could save him." Tears brimmed in your eyes as the scene came flooding back to your mind.

San was gone, gone forever.

"Luckily I managed to save you. I brought you here and you've been asleep ever since. Looks like you blacked out due to the lack of food and water. Also your leg wasn't in good condition." He said running his hand over the bandages.

"T-thank you" you whispered making him smile softly. "You're welcome..?" "Oh y/n" you added. "Y/n that's a pretty name" he blushed.

"So where am i?" You enquired looking around the room. "This is just an abandoned building, no one else seems to be here other then us two. I've been living here since the break out." He spoke. "All alone?" you asked. He nodded. "Y-yeah, my...my family were caught up with the walkers and the last thing they told me to do run so that's what I did."

You felt awful, he had been alone this whole time. Lifting your hand you held onto his cheek. "I'm sorry" you whispered. He held tightly onto your hand, "don't be, it was the only way. But you still need to heal and rest. I'll bring you some food I retrieved from a nearby farm." He removed your hand and left the room.

Deep down you didn't want him to leave, you liked his presence, he made you feel safe.

Wooyoung's POV:
Putting the food onto a plate and picking up a bottle of water i headed back to y/n. She made me feel different, I had to protect her as she was still recovering.

Opening the door with my elbow I walked into the room so see her fast asleep, her legs still hanging off the bed, I then realised I was smiling at her.

Putting the plate and bottle down onto the table I gently picked up her legs and placed them down onto the bed. I picked up the blanket I slept with and put it over her cold body, wrapping her up. She looked so peaceful.

"You'll be safe with me" I whispered.

Sitting on the chair close by I laid back and closed my eyes, falling into a deep slumber.

Your POV:
BANG

Your eyes opened up hearing a sudden noise.

Bang
Bang

Your heart began to race, throwing the blanket off your body you stood from the bed. Looking around the room the boy was no where to be found.

Bang

Picking up your pistol and checking to see it was still fully loaded, you pulled back on the leaver preparing for what could happened next. Taking a deep breath you opened up the door and left the room. "Hello?" You spoke causing it to echo through the building.

Checking all the rooms there was nothing to be seen, no walkers nor any humans.

Hobbling down the stairs you suddenly lost your balance causing your body to collapse and roll down the stairway. You screamed in pain knowing you had landed on your leg.

Hearing a deep growl you looked up to see a walker  crawling towards you. Your eyes widened, you scurried around for your pistol to find it under a table.

Rolling onto your stomach you army crawled over to the table. Soft cries escaped your lips as blood trailed out from your leg and onto the wooden floor.

With the walker getting closer and closer you managed to grab your pistol and shoot the walker right between it's eyes. Seeing it's dead body fall to the ground made you scream in fear

"Y/N. Y/N" Wooyoung shouted in terror. "Help me" you cried.

Seeing you on the ground he ran up to you and picked you up bridal style. "I'm so sorry, I was in the basement, I didn't hear anyone come in, I'm sorry." He whispered as he took you both back and up to the room.

"Hey it's ok" you said as he placed you down onto the bed. "No it's not, I fell asleep here and then I woke up and left you. I didn't check the doors or the fences making sure they were locked." He said in panic.

"I'm alive. I'm ok." You said reassuring him.

He looked down in sadness. "I don't know what I would've done." Your eyes and heart softened at his words. Even though you had been here only a few days it felt like a lifetime, you begun to enjoy his presence.

"Mistakes happen and anyway...I had this." You said showing him your pistol. "I almost forgot you had this." He says taking it from your hands and placing it onto the table.

"You know how to shoot?" You nodded, "I do. My boy-" you paused. "San taught me how to use one. We made a promise that if the other was bitten we would have to kill them." Wooyoung's eyes opened further, "and you would have done that?" You looked at him. "Yes, It would've been the only way for the other to survive."

He took your hands in his, "Well we will he safe here so I don't think we will be having to kill one another any time soon." You chucked, "I hope not either...Oh I never got your name."

"Wooyoung, my name is Wooyoung."