Katsuki followed her up the stairs before she pushed him to go to the boys side.

He just walked off to get dressed as she did the same.

All she wanted was the blade. The first blade her dad gave her that was in the hands of Kaito...if she could avoid the rest of them then that would be good.

She just got dressed, putting on a black skirt and a forest green T-shirt as she brushed her hair down.

Katsuki just dressed in black jeans and a black T-shirt, meeting up with _____ as he blushed at her outfit.

She just put on her shoes and walked over to him.

"Ready?" He asked as she nods and they out of heading out of UA and to the bus.

Katsuki paid for the ride, they just sat down and waited 2 hours to arrive at Hosu City.

_____ rests her head on his shoulder having her legs over one of his thighs hanging between his legs as she cuddled into him.

He just had his arm around her both resting till they get there.

______ was a bit nervous about going. Not seeing them for 2 whole years...

Her dad and her moved away because of his work..and because he hated _____ spending time with Kaito.

______ never got her blade back from Kaito, she let him borrow it long time ago but ever since he cheated and she left she never got it back.

She just tightened her grip on Katsuki's shirt. She had no more feelings for Kaito it's true. But she had second thoughts about taking Katsuki there.

With his hot temper and their attitudes it was sure not to turn out right..

And to face Akio...that would be total hell.

Katsuki rubbed her back during the last few minutes of the ride before the bus stopped.

They both got up and walked out as ______ just looked at the setting.

They walked down the streets as she was going a bit slowly.

"You okay?" Katsuki asked looking at her.

"...I don't know...this place was the last time I saw dad..I thought he died here..it feels weird being back.." she said.

Katsuki looked over at her. He just pulled her in hugging her.

"It's fine..take your time. He's not dead so you don't need to worry." Katsuki said

She just hugged him smiling softly.

"Ya you're right..ughh let's get this over with" _____ said taking his hand again and leading him to a different part of town.

Katsuki just watched as she led him towards an odd looking house.

She tightened her grip on his hand and walked to the front door.

"Hey..just don't talk ok?" She said looking at him as he looked at her confused.

"Sure." He said just letting it go as she knocked on the door.

Huge foot steps were heard.

"DAMMIT I JUST SAT DOWN!" A large scary voice was heading towards the door.

Katsuki won't lie and say he wasn't freaked out but he was freaked out as the door opened and a GIANT guy looked down at the two glaring.

"Big brother!" _____ said smiling seeing him and immediately the giants face changed from angry to happy.