Katsuki just looked at her.

"What's the bad part? It's just a bunch of Villains. I can easily take them out." Katsuki said confidently

"Yaaa bad part. Um Kaito. He's the guy who has the blade that's mine... anddd ummmmm him and I, we sort of..use...to...date....." _____ said and Katsuki's face fell.

"What?"

"I don't want to go back believe me, I'm happy here with you guys but I really need that blade back. It's the one dad got me.." _____ said looking at him as Katsuki glared.

"You dated another guy before me?" Katsuki asked.

"..." ______ looked away from his gaze as she blushed. "Ya. But he's nothing to me now. It was 2 years ago."

"..and he has your blade?" Katsuki asked.

"Ya.."

"How long were you two together?"

"A few months. Not long at all."

"Why'd you break up?"

"What's with these questions?"

"Tell me why you two broke up."

____ rolled her eyes. "He cheated on me."

Katsuki stopped asking questions...until he looked at her again.

"How far did you two get? I want to know if he's seen or touched you." Katsuki said that being his number one priority to know now.

"...maybe see? I don't know. I've never let him touch me. Dad didn't like him so I never spent too much time with him which is why he cheated." ______ explained.

"and I get to meet this guy right?" Katsuki asked a small smirk appearing his lips.

"Only for a second while I get my things back. But you can't hurt him or any one else there, it's a literal house of bad guys. One wrong move and you're dead." _____ told Katsuki.

"Ya we'll see about that." Katsuki said as he leaned back on the bed.

_____ looked at him. "You're not mad at me right?"

"No, why would I be?" He said as he opened his arms for her.

She smiled and laid down moving to be on top of his body as she straddled him.

She leaned down and kissed his cheek then lips.

"Is the blade really that important?"

"Mhm. I wanna wear it with my hero costume." _____ said.

"How do you even know if he still has it?"

"I don't. But he knows I'd kill him if he sold it or lost it. I should've gotten it earlier..but  I was too busy with dad. And if dad knew I gave the blade to Kaito he would kill me." _____ said just caressing Katsuki's cheek.

Katsuki just sighed. "He must be a shit guy if your dad didn't even like him." Katsuki said.

"He cheated on me. Ya he's a shit guy. I'm just glad I came here and met you instead." _____said hugging Katsuki tightly.

Katsuki smiled and rubbed her back.

He cuddled with her as they both laid in eachothers arms.

_______ just kissed his cheek multiple times as Katsuki relaxed enjoying them. Loving the peace and quiet with her as he tightened his arms.

It wasn't until Denki called his phone.

He just hung up but Denki called again and Katsuki threw his phone on the bed side table.