Chapter 27: Drunk Confessions

*Justin's POV*

Dammit.

I groaned as I leaned against the wall in the shower, finally releasing my pent-up stamina.

That was far too close. I inhaled deeply as I thought about how I almost took her right then and there. Her moans, the feel of her body squirming under me, the heat and wetness from her core... Fuck. I was hard again.

It took everything, and I mean everything, in me to walk away from her just now. She had been playing with my emotions and using them to her advantage to try and run away from me, not for the first time. At this point, I didn't know what to believe or if I could trust her.

When I had her close, she seemed to be falling in love with me. Her words confirmed my suspicions, but was it all just a farce? Maybe Greg was right, and she's just playing me to get away from me. Even though she claims to be falling for me, she still tried to run, after all. Maybe her confession was just to try to calm me down and to avoid punishment for breaking two of my rules.

Again.

After all the times she'd smashed my balls this week, who knew if we'd ever be able to have kids. Not that I should be thinking about that, considering she was likely lying to me about falling in love with me. Part of me wanted let my family force her into marrying me just to keep her with me forever. It would be nice to a certain extent, but how happy could I be if I knew she was miserable here with me?

I didn't want to marry anyone else, but I had no other ideas of how to give her her freedom. Though, there was a worry in the back of my mind that if I tried going down that route, someone would have her killed to get rid of any loose ends. I couldn't risk that happening to her, which means I was right back to where I started.

She had said she wanted me, though, and the way she was begging me to take her just moments ago made me believe her. When I left the room and walked towards the other bathroom upstairs, I could still hear her calling my name. My thoughts drifted to the night I watched her finger herself and call out my name in her apartment.

God, I wanted to hear my name coming from her mouth while I was inside her.

After a second round of release, I finally calmed down enough to step out of the shower and head back downstairs. Maria was quiet in our room, but I didn't want to check on her just yet. I knew she'd be pissed at me for locking her up in there, but this was the third or fourth time just this week that she'd smashed my balls. I'd been letting that offense slide all week, and honestly I was getting real tired of it. I told her I'd see her at dinner, but I won't actually wait that long to go back up to untie her.

I sat down at my desk to get a head start on tomorrow's work while I waited. Before I could finish pulling out my files, my phone began to ring. I picked it up and saw Greg was calling. Panic stirred in my stomach at the thought of Adam making his move already.

"Hey Greg," I quickly answered.

"Monica's having the baby!" he roared into the phone. "She's getting changed now into a hospital gown, but you're one of the first people we wanted to know."

"Holy shit, man, that's awesome! Congratulations!"

The pride and excitement came through the phone as he gave me a quick run down of what led up to their trip to the hospital. I congratulated him again and told him that I'd be back to visit tomorrow once the baby was here. He agreed and hung up, eager to make a few more phone calls to their family.