part-7✨

The whole family reached the location where the get-together was being held. The place was decorated beautifully. All the fairy lights and the arrangements were perfect.

Everyone were awestruck after seeing the decors.

Mama started introducing Mirha to everyone. Mirha stood out like a fairy among the crowd.Asher was proud that Mirha was his wife. ( A/N Pehle bada muh jalaya the isne😏)

All the cousins of Asher were warming up to Mirha and starting to like her already. Asher met some of his delegate's family and was having a conversation with them. He wanted to be with Mirha, but they were not leaving him. Their daughter was getting uncomfortably close to him. He was getting angrier with every passing minute.

Mirha, on the other hand, saw how Asher and an unknown girl were getting so close to each other. Her hopes were shattered...Her mood was already spoiled because of some family friends. His name was Haashir... He was not leaving Mirha alone. She has told him more than ten times already. She was pissed at this point. She walked outside the venue for fresh air. But Haashir followed her there and forcefully held her hand and was trying to hug her. At that exact moment, Asher saw both of them hugging. He was seething in anger at the scene. He walked over to them. separated them by force. He pulled Mirha by her hand and took her to his car, dragging her.

Asher pushed Mirha to his car's door and shouted, "Mujhe lagta tha tum sirf bewakoof ho." Par nahi mai galat tha.. Tum toh behaya ho. Mere hi peet peeche...apne mashook ko bulakar.. Milan ho raha tha.. Waah.. Baba mama aur dado ko dekhna chahiye unki chahiti laadli ladki kya gul khila rahi hai.. Mujhe ghinn ho rahi hai tumse aur tumhari shakal se...kaash hamari shaadi hui hi na hoti...life destroy hogayi hai meri tumhari wajah se..

(I thought you were stupid.) But no, I was wrong... You are shameless too. "Behind my back." You called your old lover. And they were meeting him... Other family members should also know what type of girl you are. I feel sick seeing your face... I wish our wedding did occur... My life is destroyed due to this decision.

Mirha stood rooted at her place..Listening to all his shouting and blaming. Her heart broke into a million pieces after knowing what he thought of her. She somehow controlled her tears and sat in the car. Asher started the car and drove rashly to their home.

Assalamualikum

How are you?

Drama, drama, and drama. But be patient. We still have some chapters of Asher and Mirha's story to read.

Please vote, comment, and share. 😊jazakallahukhair