part-6✨

Next whole week went in a jiffy.. Asher had a lot of work in office hence he was very busy but he started noticing mirha.. When ever he was home.. He always observed her.. He was astonished to see how patient and persistent was mirha.. Before going to office..He always used to mess up the entire room.. One day he forgot his keys so came back to see mirha cleaning everything and organizing it.. He also observed mirha never complained about anything..mirha could see changes in Asher.. He was not rude anymore.. He use to ask her if she needed anything.. She always said nothing because she did a job that was sufficient for her.. She thanked Allah SWT for giving her peace..dado and mamujaan and mamijaan also saw changes in Asher and were very happy for their children.

It was Friday night. Asher came home at dinner time. Everyone was eating. Ansar Ahmad khan spoke kal raat ko shoib bhai ke yaha party hai.. Unhone mujhe namaz ke baad call ki thi.. Wo apni 30 anniversary celebrate kar rahe hai.. Sabko bulaya hai.. Khaskar ke hamare naye jode ko.

(Yesterday night, Shoib's brother called and informed me about his 30th anniversary celebrations... especially inviting the newlyweds.)

To which Dado said, "Tum sab bacche jao mai aaraam karungi."

(You people go, I'll take the rest.)

Everyone nodded as Dado didn't like crowds or loud places. Hameeda spoke "Mirha and Asher's maine aaplog ke nikkah k waqt kuch outfits ready kiye the aap log wohi pehne..

(Mirha and Asher, I made you a few outfits for your wedding... wear them.)

To which Mirha smiled and said, "Jee mama" (okay mom), then suddenly bit her tongue and said "sorry." Hameeda got emotional, kissed Mirha's forehead, and said "sorry kyun keh rahi ho." Mai toh taras gayi thi aapke muh se mama sunne ke liye.. Mere bacche aapne mera dil khushi se bhar diya..

(why are you sorry...i wanted to hear it since how long...oh my child you have made me very happy today)

Everyone smiled when they saw the mother and daughter's love.

The next day, Asher took a leave and relaxed at home. Mirha didn't have

School on weekends, hence. She was also at home. She was arranging accessories for the party. She was also nervous because Asher's eyes never left her and the dress she was to wear was too heavy. But she couldn't deny mama.

Mirha got ready and was doing her hairstyle when Asher entered his room. He was mesmerized. Mirha looked ethereal in the outfit.

He went to closet changed into his outfit and came outside

Mirha saw Asher and he gave her a breathtaking smile. She felt as if her cheeks were burning red. She was about to walk out the door when Asher held her arm.

He spun her around, but Mirha hid in his chest out of shyness

He spun her around, but Mirha hid in his chest out of shyness.Asher held her face by the chin and made her look up. She looks so beautiful. He had no words to describe him. He muttered, "Mashallah." Mirha heard it and gave him a shy smile.

Both the couples came down. Dado, Baba, and Mama smiled to see their children happy after such a long time.

Everyone left for the party in a good mood.

Assalamualikum

How are you?

I hope you all like the story so far.

Please vote, comment, and share😊

Jazakallahukhair ❤