"Do you want me to go or should I stay longer? I don't mind either and I don't want to leave you if you need me." Mina said

"No no I'm alright. You can go. Thank you Mina." ____ said smiling hugging the pink girl as Mina hugged her back tightly.

"I'm totally going to make it more dramatic then it is...I wanna see how he reacts." Mina whispered to her giggling.

_____ smiled as they pulled away and Mina grabbed her bag and phone.

"Goooodnight! Come to my room if you need anything got it??" Mina said as _____ nods.

Mina just opened the door and walked out but when she did she saw Kirishima walking down the girls hall.

He was coming towards her as she looked at him confused.

"What are you doing here??" Mina asked.

"...Bakugou's been killing himself and I have no idea why..he just keeps telling me to leave him alone but he looks like he saw the end of the world. I was gonna ask ______ if she knew why." Kirishima said.

Mina just looked at him as a smile grew in her.

"Good. Let me put my things in my room and I'll let you in on what happened." Mina said as he looked at her confused but nods.

She walked off then came back informing Kiri about what Katsuki said.

Kirishimas eyes grew wide. "But he couldn't have meant it like that..that's not something Bakugou would-...he's always so angry and mad when it comes to any type of Villain, but to _____ he can't possibly see her as one if he loves her." Kirishima said.

"That doesn't change the fact that he said it! We all have our damn opinions but it's not like we're spreading it openly. She doesn't and will never see her dad as a Villain. Everyone else sees him as a Villain. And for Katsuki to just say people may see her as a Villain too, is just wrong! Let him suffer." Mina said glaring.

"Mina..I can't just let him suffer he's my best friend! Let me just talk to _____-"

"UH NO. She's off limits. Aka no visitors. Plus It's already late so let her sleep it off. For now let's just go to Bakugou I wanna see him." Mina said already walking off as Kiri sighed and walked with her.

When they got to his room the door was locked.

Kirishima knocked on it again. "Bakugou? Open the door."

"Leave me the hell alone shitty hair!" They heard Katsuki's voice from the other side.

Kiri looked at Mina shrugging to her.

She rolled her eyes.

"Fine we'll go." Mina said and immediately the door opened but Katsuki glared not seeing ______ with her.

"The hell are you doing here? Where is she? Look I didn't mean to call her a stupid Villain. Is she fine?" Katsuki just asked Mina as she glared at him.

"You don't get to ask me any damn questions. What you said hurt her. A lot! Instead of you trying to explain to her why they won't let her see him, just be there for her! She's been ripped apart from her family and shoved in this school without her choice. How could you fuck up that bad?" Mina said crossing her arms glaring at him.

Katsuki looked at her and glared. He just moved and walked out of his room.

"Hey where are you going!?" Mina said as Kirishima and her followed him.

"Where else." He said as he made the turn to get to the girls side but Mina ran infront of him and glared.

"Ya she doesn't want to see you at all. Give her a damn break Bakugou" Mina said.

"Ya man just let her sleep it off, she'll be fine tomorrow, you can talk to her then." Kirishima said grabbing his shoulder but Katsuki just pushed the two away.

He walked to her door grabbing the door knob and tried to open it.

"______, open the door." Katsuki said knocking.

"Hey! She could be sleeping! Bakugou!" Mina said glaring

"Open the damn door!" Katsuki knocked again.

Uraraka yawned opening her own rooms door and looked in the hallway seeing the three near ______'s door.

"Bakugou? Mina? Kirishima? What are you guys doing up so late??" Uraraka asked.

"Sorry we didn't mean to wake you..we just want to talk to _____." Kirishima said explaining as Katsuki knocked on the door again.

"Oh _____ isn't in her room. I just saw her go downstairs, she said she wanted to walk around." Uraraka yawned telling them.

Katsuki stopped knocking and looked at her.

Mina just stood infront of Katsuki so he didn't move.

"I swear to god Bakugou if you even try to talk to her tonight I'll kill you. It took me hours to get her to smile and to fix your stupid mistake. Leave her alone." Mina said her yellow eyes glaring daggers into his red ones.

Katsuki just looked at her then looked away.

"What am I suppose to do?! I'm not gonna sit around and do fucking nothing." Katsuki said to her.

"Talk to her tomorrow! Just drop it for today. She isn't someone who needs an apology every damn second." Mina says glaring.

"Mina's right, talk to her tomorrow. Just go to bed." Kirishima said to Katsuki.

Katsuki hesitated.

He glared and hated listening to them knowing they were probably right.

***
______ just sat on the porch of the dorm.

She looked out at the quiet UA streets.

Honestly I'm not a Villain. If Katsuki met the others he would definitely know I'm the more sane one in the group...I still need to go back to Hosu city..Kaito and the others are probably laughing at me right now cause I'm at UA..

_____ glared looking at the ground.

...he wasn't wrong..maybe people do see me as a Villain because of dad.. I could careless about other's opinions but Katsuki...I don't want him thinking I'll hurt people anymore..maybe I did over react..? I'm not gonna admit it but I hate hearing it come from him..

______ just sat and stayed outside for a couple minutes longer until she got up.

She walked back inside and back to her room just laying flat on the bed wishing for tomorrow never to come.

***
Tomorrow came.

***
Like and Comment!