Shopping At Last...

Start from the beginning

Of course, I would know it better than anyone else.

Suddenly Damien entered from behind distracting my attention from my target. He scoffed looking at me, but abruptly he sneered like manic.

Sometimes I feel like 'my family' is not at all normal. But who am I to judge, when I am just like them in some ways.

Whatever, just overlooking all the things that happened just now, I decided to get dressed in my room upstairs.

I could hear squealing and laughter from the room beside me. Edward was throwing a tantrum because he didn't want to wear a matching outfit with Bella.

According to him, he didn't look 'handsome', rather looked like a small kid in that. But only a threat, of not allowing him to go by Sara, was enough to make quiet and compel to her willingly.

I freshened up a bit, got all the necessary things in my purse and went downstairs where the kids were having breakfast. Soon they finished and we all went to the dining room, waiting for Damien to grace us with his presence.

The kids were getting impatient to go. It was hard to distract them and entertain them. At last, I went to Damien's room to call him but saw that he was aimlessly scrolling his phone laying on his bed.

"Excuse me, we have somewhere to be", I informed Damien giving him a pointed look. Rolling his eyes, he got up from his bed and left.

I just hope we both don't strangle each other on this short trip. Damien went to the Garage outside with me trailing behind with the twins. I had never seen their garage but its grandeur did not flatter me, as I own all these luxuries back in America.
There was a collection of all the latest BMW, Audi, Porsche, Lamborghini.. you name it and it's there.

Of course, they were super rich owning the biggest Mafia and so many Top Legal Companies.

Damien choose a Mercedes-Benz and sat in the driver seat. He does have quite good taste in cars, I must say.

Only I know, how much I wanted to drive this car and race all the way to the mall.

Pushing aside the feeling of jealously of not being able to drive, I went to sit behind with the twins.

"What am I, your Uber Driver?," Damien yelled making Bella flinch at his 'loud voice' rather 'noise' if I could say so.

"Can you at least speak softly, I am not deaf," I replied coming out from the backseat and sitting in the shotgun.

"Who knows you're what?", Damien murmured but I could hear clearly. Ignoring him, I removed my phone which just dinged a special tone that I saved for Acer's message.

Ace never messages me unless it's important.

I was reading his message only for Damien to peep in my phone, wanting to know with whom I am chatting.

"I think you don't know what privacy is," I said looking at him. Acting all innocent he replied "Whatever, as if I I interested in you or your messages", trying to act nonchalant.

He started gaining speed and looked at me smirkingly as if I will be afraid. But behind me, I saw Bella whispering to Edward that she is feeling scared, who in return held her hand.

"Damien, reduce the speed," I ordered him in a firm tone. "Why are you the mighty Grace afraid of a speeding car?", Damien retorted.

"It is not about me but Bella, she is not comfortable at this speed," I informed him. He looked in the front mirror, and his face fell a little. He immediately brought the car speed to normal.