"Well, I have worked hard for you brothers and sisters. Don't worry, patience is only temporary, and the mother will never let the two little beasts jump for too long."

    Liu Shuhan promised to them, too. Being wary of himself, the little beast wanted to soar into the sky and dream!

    Come back courtyard

    Pei Yuan Shen cool aroma than personally sent back, was kind enough to come back he went into the hospital, when they see the inscription outside the hospital, Pei Yuan Lie generous praise a lot, but when he entered the yard Seeing its size and furnishings, even if I heard Tianquan say it a long time ago, Lord Wang's face sank down. A dignified son, a slave who lived less than the face of someone else's parent, Tanglin Dynasty was still not a thing.

    "

    Okay , I scared Uncle Fu and Qi Xuan." What's so angry about this?

    Shen Liang shook his head funny, left him and walked into the hall to sit down. Fu Ying, who was always worried at home, delivered a cup of chicken soup in a timely manner: "I have been simmering on a small fire. Drink it while it's hot. You're tired." "

    Fu Ying really feels sorry for him, and she treats him as his own son, but there is not much he can do, but he can only take care of his body as much as possible.

    "Well,

    serve a bowl for the prince." He lifted the lid and exclaimed while drinking in the cold.

    "No, this king won't bother you to rest. Cool, I will let Tianshu pick you up another day and sit in my palace."

    His tiredness was not pretended, and Pei Yuanxun was not in a hurry. He cultivated his feelings, and then he was ready to leave.

    "Okay, let Tianquan inform Shaoguang if you have something to do. Anyway, it's all yours."

    Shen Liang didn't refuse to know that he was distressed by him, "Qi Yue, you send the prince out for me."

    "Yeah."

    Pei Yuan Yan took a deep look at him last, then turned and strode away from the meteor.

    "Cool, it's decided?"

    Fu Ying leaned forward and asked in a low voice, seeing that he had been watching the other side's figure.

    "Forget it, I'm tired, go to rest first, don't call me for dinner." It's

    not something to keep secret, Shen Liang didn't hide it, and after speaking, he put down the soup cup that he had finished drinking and returned to his room.

    "Uncle Fu, what's the decision?"

    After only the two of them were left, Qi Xuan responded slowly to the question. Fu Ying picked up the soup cup and smiled sincerely: "Rang Liang is a blessed person, this Tanglin Houfu can’t hold him down, silly boy, we will follow Liangliang, and we will enjoy the good fortune together in the future.”

    Although the outside world has mixed reviews of King Qingping, he is indeed good looking at the other party, and feels very distressed. Fu Ying looked at her son-in-law like her mother-in-law, not to mention how satisfied she was.

    On the vertical day, Xie Ge and Xing Bu Shang Shu and his party raised the issue of the Mochizuki City dyke at the same time. The Manchumen and Martial Arts immediately panicked, and the emperor was shocked in a cold sweat. He quickly ordered Shang Shu Wenyuan of the Ministry of Rites and the mighty general Ling Wei immediately. He rushed to Mochizuki City to stabilize the dyke. In addition to that, the Penal Department Shangshu also handed out a secret booklet separately. No one knew what was written on it, only that the emperor was furious. Not only did he publicly remove Liu Wenjin’s imperial city His position, even his son who was studying at the Imperial College for exams was kicked out. He also ordered everyone in the Liu family to stay at home and not leave the imperial city, waiting for the Ministry of Criminal Justice to investigate. If there is no miracle, it might be difficult for Liu Wenjin to stand up.

    When the incident reached the Hou Mansion, everyone was still eating breakfast. Liu Shuhan was so scared that he fainted on the spot. The two brothers and sisters Shen Xiao were like fools for a long time unable to react. The two rooms and three rooms were joyously dancing. Liu Wenjin loses power, and Liu Shuhan will also fold his wings, which is undoubtedly a great thing for them.

    "The eldest princess is the eldest princess, the action is really fast."

    Shen Liang is not without emotion, power is really a good thing, it is no wonder that so many people are fighting to beat the blood.

    "It deserves it, why didn't the emperor just chop off his head?" After

    suffering from the bird air of Liu Shuhan and others these days, Qi Xuan was anxious that they would all disappear and never come out and jump again.

    "Don't worry, the eldest princess should still have a later move."

    None of the heavenly family is a soft-hearted generation. Brother and sister Liu Wenjin offended the eldest princess, so don't think about having a good life in the future.

    "Long Liang is going out today?"

    Fu Ying asked strangely when he saw that he was wearing another red suit.

    "Well, something must be dealt with."

    Without saying anything, Shen Liang helped Fu Ying get a needle after eating and went out with Shao Guang and Qi Yue. Qi Xuan still stayed to visit his house, and by the way, with You Ming The dark guard’s master was practicing martial arts, but Shen Liang didn’t expect that he had just left the Hou Mansion with his front feet, and people came from the back of the Hexiangyuan, saying that the old lady cared about his body, so he invited him to the Hexiangyuan to gather together. With rich experience in Fu Ying, he dismissed the other party neatly.