At the same time, the courtyard of Liu Shuhan in the main courtyard

    "Mother, you must find a way to suppress his spirit. You can see what he is like now? Now the people outside only know that he is desolate. Who remembers us? The existence of?"

    Shen Ruiting went to the Yamen for something, and the mother and son who had returned to the Hou Mansion also got together. Shen Qiang took Liu Shuhan’s hand and played coquettishly. Today, she was so jealous that she was going crazy, starting from being sensible Mother told her that in the future she was destined to marry into the heavenly family. She must learn to restrain herself and cultivate the unique temperament of the heavenly family. Before Shen Liang came back, she always felt that she had done a good job, not only owning the imperial city. The title of a beauty, talent is also top-notch, which big powerhouse does not want to marry? But all this changed after Shen Liang came back. She refused to accept it, so why did the bitch take over the good things? The bitch dared to steal her demeanor, she wanted him to die!

    "You give me peace."

    Liu Shuhan was worrying about the bandits, and immediately threw away Shen Qiang and scolded him. How could she have gotten so much now? She had seen Shen Liang's sharp mouth. If the eldest princess really believed him, both the Liu family and her would suffer. When the time comes, let alone suppress Shen Liang, whether she can protect herself will be a problem.

    "Mother..."

    Shen Qiang was startled, tears of grievance welled up in her eyes. Seeing her appearance, Liu Shuhan also felt soft, and took his hand and sighed deeply: "Qiang'er, mother knows that you are wronged. , But now is not the time to worry about those, you can bear it for the time being. When the storm is over, we will find a way to clean him."

    She really never dreamed that a helpless little beast could actually They were all overwhelmed, and now they have lost the initiative. If they lose their minds, everything will really be irreparable.

    "Mother is right, Qiang'er, don't be self-willed."

    Shen Xiao, who had never spoken, also helped to comfort Shen Qiang. After the matter, he said to Liu Shuhan: "Besides, Shen Qiao suffered such a big loss today. Can you give up on the side? There is also Sanfang. Although Sanfang is a no-brainer, Shen Jing is not a vegetarian. They may be abetting grandmother right now. We just can't get a hand to deal with him. Why don't we just wait for their dog to bite the dog."

    "Well, you are right."

    Nodded, Liu Shuhan said in an uneasy voice: "Qiang'er, you saw it in the Princess's Mansion earlier, and the Jiangmen uncle's concubine did not say what kind of person is Ling Yucheng? What are you doing? Even the three princes and the mighty generals can’t complain. In the end, the little one thousand stone rice won the hearts of many people. Remember not to provoke the depression for the time being. You guess it’s all ten. It’s not his opponent, and Xiaoer. Don’t get involved in the backyard. You should concentrate on studying. Be sure to go to Qiuwei High and High School. Don’t let Shen Da jump in front of us.”

    When he was young, he talked with Wei Zeqian. In the game, she can be said to be a complete victory, but...Even if she does not want to admit it, she has to admit that now it is their children's turn to play, and so far, she has still failed miserably.

    "I know mother, don't worry, Qiuwei, I will definitely be able to go to high school."

    The hands lying under the table tightened, and Shen Xiao gritted his teeth and said, if Shen Liang is a hurdle that Shen Qiang can't walk through, then Shen Da is the gulf he cannot cross, as long as he is still alive, no matter if it is in his father's heart. The weight is something else, he is like a huge boulder on his head. After he ran away from home five years ago in order to be cool, he thought everything was going to be very calm, and Dongling Hall will only have him in the future. Words, no one will remember the existence of the Shen Da brothers again, but the fact is that even if Shen Da is not at home, he still can't breathe.