Katsuki kissed down her neck grabbing her arm and stepping back as he led her towards his bed.

She followed as if she was hypnotized.

He sat down on the bed and she sat in his lap her legs going around his waist.

Katsuki just looked at her admiring her features.

She blushed looking away. "Don't look at me like that.." she said.

He smiled. "Why not? I love my view" he says causing her face to erupt.

He smiles seeing her get red as he pulled her closer. Having his hands on her hips.

"...______" Katsuki said looking at her.

She looked back at him now. He blushed but looked down between them before meeting her gaze.

"I..I'm sorry. I could've saved you. But I depended on others to do that..I won't make that mistake ever again." Katsuki said looking at her.

______ smiles softly. "..I won't lie to you Katsuki. I did join the League out of spite..I got so mad that I was left behind again but well..clearly you see I'm not with them." _____ said "I won't hold it against you, it wasn't your fault."

"It was I-"

"It wasn't."

"..."

_____ just looked at him as he looked down.

She smiles and caress's his cheek making him look at her.

"...you don't need to be upset. I'm fine now. Honestly I'm perfect I can't ask for a better end to my day." _____ said as Katsuki just wrapped his arms around her.

He buried his face into her neck as she smiled hugging him, playing with his hair.

"Katsuki..?"

"Ya?"

She hesitated but hugged him tightly closing her eyes.

He could tell what she wanted to say but even he knew it was way to early to say it.

He just moved and laid down on the bed with her, moving to having her under him.

She looked up at him as Katsuki had a gentle look.

A look he's never shown. ____ blushed at him feeling his gaze.

He leaned down and just kissed her cheek moving to kiss her lips again.

_____ closed her eyes just melting back into the kiss.

Katsuki moved his hands down her body.

______ just gripped the back of his hair between her fingers.

Katsuki moved his lips past her lips to her jaw then down to her neck. Leaving gentle kisses across her neck and collar bone until he found her sweet spot making her grip his arms tightly with her nails.

He smirked and just started to suck on that one spot focusing his lips there. Hearing her soft moans as he sucked on her skin leaving his mark as if he was claiming her.