***
Once they all unloaded the classes got to eat finally.

_____ sat between Katsuki and Mina all of them eating fast being so hungry.

After they ate Class 1-A got to relax in the hot spring of the camp.

The girls and guys separated as _____ relaxed naked with the other girls in the hot spring.

Loving the heat against their skin.

The guys were on the other side of the wall.

"This feels amazing!" Mina said

"I'm so glad they've got a hot spring here" Jirou said

Momo smiled enjoying the hot spring as they could hear Mineta talking.

"Bathe my angels..how stupid of them not to stagger the times that we'd be naked next to each other...ooo I hope they never learn from their mistakes." Mineta started saying as he drooled against the wall.

"It's too much for him" Denki said as all the guys were blushing.

Iida glared "Mineta! You're to stop this at once! What you're doing is demeaning!" Iida yelled

Mineta argued smiling as he smirked wide realizing why he had his quirk.

Mineta started to climb the wall using his balls but before he could peak over, Kota kicked him off.

"Before you become a Hero, you should learn how to a good human." Kota said shoving Mineta off the wall.

Poor Iida taking an ass to the face.

"Thanks Kota!" Mina said smiling as Kota looked at her then away blushing red as he tripped but thankfully Izuku saved his fall.

_____ just closed her eyes tilting her head back. Katsuki's over there..

Katsuki stayed in the hot spring he ignored everyone around him as all he could think about was what Mineta said.

..naked..next to eachother..

Katsuki was thankful for the hot spring to cover up his blush as he glared even thinking about it.

***
Once the class left the hot springs they cleaned up and met Mr.Aizawa outside.

Apparently they did a ball throwing test when school started and Mr.Aizawa wanted to see the progress.

_____ just joined in even tho she just arrived a few weeks ago.

They all went over that until the next morning.

And next morning...

Class 1-B were immediately shocked seeing Class 1-A already awake and working out in crazy amounts to exceed their quirks limits.

They were a bit freaked out seeing how much class 1-A was torturing themselves.

Katsuki had to put his hands in boiling hot water and make huge explosions.

Shoto had to keep going from his fire to ice which was killing him.

And the rest of the class were doing the same going past their limits.

______ was given the task to use up all of her blood.

To keep taking large amounts of her blood to make a bigger object.