Meeting

"It's great to meet you," Luka said, extending his arm for a shake. Luka was on his way for delivery and one of the places that he needed to stop by was coincidentally the place where Marinette and a blonde boy that incredulously looked like Adrien were having a date. 

Luka could feel his lips tug upward, happy that Marinette was having at least someone to comfort her. He busied himself with the delivery, and just as he was about to leave, he had bumped into Marinette outside. 

Marinette introduced him to the boy, and it was too much of a coincidence that his name was Felix. Was he the cousin Adrien was talking about? They look too much alike, one would think they were twins. 

The boy stared him up and down, and the older boy felt uncomfortable being sized up by the studious boy in front of him. After a while, Felix grabbed hold of Luka's hand and did a firm shake. "The feeling... is mutual," Felix hesitantly said, almost spitting out the last part like something rotten. It was clear he did not like the boy. 

After a small chat, Luka hopped back on his bike to deliver what he needs to deliver. His thoughts ran in his head as to how Felix and Adrien could have been related, but he guessed there would be that same sweetness inside him, somewhere, if Marinette even considered him. 

... Should he tell Adrien?