Memory

Marinette held the charm in her arms and Felix waited beside her. She sighed, exhaustion taking over her as she recalled all those sweet memories she had and the smile Adrien wore. "It was my lucky charm. I gave it to Adrien because he couldn't beat me at Megastrike 3," a humorless chuckle escaped her lips, recalling all the small touches they had and how badly she blushed.

Her smile faltered when she remembered Lila's words. "Lila gave it back to me - said it was from Adrien -  and how he didn't want to do anything with me." Marinette grasped at the beads like she wanted to destroy them. 

Two soft hands pulled her fingers apart and slipped the charm out of her hands. "It isn't worth it," Felix said, knowing well what she wanted to do to it. He looked at the charm again and thought why would Adrien give this back? It was no doubt an item Adrien liked, even if it wasn't from Marinette. He even saw it in his room once when he visited. 

"It was Adrien's mistake to throw away with such value," Felix said, putting the charm aside and then glancing at the blunette who was clenching and unclenching her fists above her knees. "I'm sorry I brought up the topic," Felix apologized and Marinette was quick to object. 

"No, no. You shouldn't apologize, you were just curious."

Felix took Marinette's flailing arms and a small smile worked its way onto his face when he saw the slight tint of pink brush on her cheeks. "But I want to apologize."

He let go of her hands and stood up. "Your battle with the Mouse Prince was quite a spectacle, and coming back to the comfort of your room to relive a memory you don't like isn't such a nice experience after the beating you went through. So, I offer a date as an apology to you," Felix offered. 

Marinette's face blew up in all kinds of red with how straightforward Felix was. "D... Date?" Marinette parrotted, still can't believe what she was hearing. 

Felix smirked again, appreciating how cute the superhero was being in front of him. "I shall pick you up tomorrow at nine." And with that, he left the room, leaving Marinette to the panic about what to do.