Hangout

After Marinette told her story and broke down in front of Felix twice, they became officially friends. Weren't they friends before? No, they were two individuals who are comfortable with the other's presence. 

Marinette of course told Nino the good news,  and he was more than happy to know that his friend met someone she could depend on. Felix, however, did not like sharing the news. Not because he didn't want to be victimized, he just didn't want his mother hearing about it and pestering him about making more friends. One was enough. And he certainly does not want to socialize with Lila's sheep. 

"I'm sure he'll like whatever you'll wear, Marinette," Tikki said, trying to comfort her holder as she jumps from corner to corner of her room, trying to look for a perfect casual dress for her first official hangout with Felix. "I know, Tikki, but..." Marinette sat on her bed and her kwami followed suit, "I wanted to at least show I made some effort for today. He already planned the whole day with his money, and I don't want to take advantage of that."

"Well, I would say that the croissants you baked for him are good enough, and if you really insist on dressing up..." Tikki flew above Marinette's mess of a room and select a simple pink shirt that looked like a short dress and some brown shorts. It wasn't that pretty but, it was casual enough. "This will suffice," Tikki said, handing her the outfit. 

Marinette looked at it in uncertainty but she chose to trust her kwami. She's the holder of good luck. She'll be fine.