Lila

Felix is now acquainted with most of the class. He did not plan to be friends with them at all. To him, they just surround him because of Adrien's reputation. It disgusts him. Especially this one sausage-haired Italian. 

She kept on clinging to his cousin like he was some sort of ragdoll and could not keep her eyes out of the places where they shouldn't be looking. She also could NOT shut up of how "popular," and "accomplished" she is. And her classmates just nodded and believed everything she said and even mentioned some- wait, no. A LOT of things that make her a "hero." 

And she heard he was from London. And her favorite story to tell him? How she had tea with the queen, and how the queen adored her so much that she wanted her to be her heir to the queen's throne. That was the most unbelievable story Felix had ever heard. And her classmates just agreed with her and congratulated her, saying that she, "deserved," it. Unbelievable. 

Twenty minutes was all it took for him to get up, excuse himself, and leave. He regretted agreeing to Adrien's invitation. He wondered how many brain cells he lost. 

He went to the library, in hopes he could get back the brain cells that were wasted listening to the Italian.