Glitching

Requested by strifeandERROR

CW: Panic attacks

Kokichi's POV.

My breathing became quick and heavy as I stared at Miu's body. I felt a hand on my shoulder and an "are you okay?" from what sounded like Kaito. It was muffled by the ringing in my ears. I shook my head. I covered my ears, hoping that do something to make the ear piercing ringing leave. I tried to look away from Miu but I couldn't, it was like my eyes were paralized. My vision became blurry from tears and I stumbled back. Two people ran to my side, them being Maki and Shuichi. Soon all I saw was an error screen. "Wha-what's going on!?" I shouted. It sounded horse. Was I....crashing?

Tsumugi's POV.

Shit shit shit! His panic attack is making him glitch out. I looked at the others and saw their worried expressions. To be honest I was worried too. Not just for the game but because this could hurt his real body. I soon saw Kokichi glitch and a cracked, "wha-what's happening?!" from him.

"Maki! Shuichi! Get away from him now, I'll handle this!" I shouted. They quicky stepped aside and let me through. Kokichi looked up at me with scared eyes. This was the most horrified I've seen him. I picked him up and brought him out of the room. He soon started closing his eyes. Shit!

"Monokuma!" I shouted. He popped up, "What can I do for you Tsu- Kokichi!?" He shouted. Monokuma looked up at me confused after seeing the error screens in his eyes. "What happened?" he asked, "Gonta killed Miu and he started panicking and glitching. What do I do?!" I asked. He took Kokichi from my arms.

"Leave this to me" He said before popping out of sight.

Monokuma's POV.

I put Kokichi on a table and connected some weird to him, stopping his crash from getting worse. Now I just have to wait it out.

After a while the other remaining students showed up. "So what do we do now? Just wait for him to wake up or start the trial?" Kiibo asked. "I think we should start the trial, I don't think Kokichi could handle another death today" Himiko said.

"Alright, we'll start the trial. Now get to the elevator!" I shouted. The students did as told, all went except Tsumugi. "You're worried aren't you?" I asked. She nodded, "I'm worried we'll have to stop the game and that he'll actually die" she responded. I nodded. "I know what you're getting at. I'm sure he'll be fine though" I said. She nodded and headed off with the rest.

Gonta, of course, was executed. By the time everyone had gotten back to the nurse's office, Kokichi had already woken up and was in a panicked state. "What happened? Where's Gonta did..." he stopped himself and let it sink in. "He killed her huh..?" Kokichi buried his head in his knees and began to sound like he was sobbing. "Hey, cheer up kiddo! It's okay!" I said, trying to brighten the mood. He looked up at me, tears rolling down his face.

"Can you just...kill me already?"

Sorry it's not long, I have a bunch of other stories I've gotta either make or finish lol-