Insomnia

Tick

Toc

Tick

Toc

Tick

Toc

The sound of the clock rang through Kokichi's ears for the fourth night in a row. He hadn't been able to get sleep out of fear since Rantaro and Kaede's deaths.

He looked at the time, 5:07a.m. it read. He sighed and stared up at his ceiling. He got up and opened his door, walking towards the kitchen.

Maybe some water will help... He thought to himself. He weakly opened the door to see Miu in the fridge looking for something. Most likely something dick shaped knowing her.

"Hey, ya lying little abortion!" She yelled making Kokichi flinch from the volume.

" People are still sleeping, Miu." Kokichi said, Miu rolled her eyes and picked up a carrot, leaning on the counter as she ate it.

"Whatever, anyways, why are you up this early? That's not normal. " She said, suspicion in her eyes.

" I just... Wasn't able to sleep, alright." Kokichi said as he wobbly grabbed a cup from the middle shelf in the cabinet, filling it with water. He stares at the water for a while, zoning out.

"Uh, Kokichi?" Miu said making Kokichi's head snap up and face her, "Huh?"

"You've been staring at that for a few minutes. Are you gonna drink it or..? "

" Yes! Just, give me a minute! " Kokichi whisper yells. He shakily brings the cup to his mouth but he doesn't drink.

Miu watches Kokichi struggle for a minute before putting her half eaten carrot down.

"Do you need help?" She asked. Kokichi sheepishly nodded making Miu laugh. She took the cup from Kokichi's hands and carefully poured the water into his mouth.

"Alright, now. Explain why you weren't able to drink a glass by yourself and why you're up so early. " She said. Kokichi sighed and started thinking of a way to say it, " You see... I have... Insomnia. I haven't slept in four days and it's fucking me up"

Miu laughed " Very funny lie Kokichi! " Her laugh quickly stopped and her worries starting to settle in. There was no glare, no comeback, no 'filthy cumdumpster', nothing. Only silence.

"Wait you're serious?!" Kokichi nodded. Just in that moment Miu realize how bad his eye bags were and how his eyes were half closed. She sighed and blushed.

"Do you wanna... Sleep with me?" She asked Kokichi's eyes widened. He looked confused and slightly scared. He went into thought thinking about what he should say.

Miu waved her hand up and down at his face, "Kokichi?" No answer

"Kokichi?!" Nothing

"KOKICHI! " She yelled, snapping him back to reality, "Huh? What?" He asked. Concern crossed Miu's face, "Answer the question" she said.

"How do I know you won't kill me or something?"

"Just trust me, okay? I won't kill you or get mad or anything. Just answer" Kokichi sighed and put the glass in the sink, " then... Yes." Miu smiled and grabbed his hand practically dragging him down the hall to her dorm room and throwing him on her bed.

"What the hell- *hmph*" he said as Miu jumped on top of him, "You're crushing me with your tits Miu" he said sounding unable to breathe.

" Good" she teased making Kokichi blush. She laughed and moved to the side of him, he hurried his face him her chest.

Miu started playing with his hair and humming a melody, making his eyes grow heavy. They eventually closed and he fell asleep.
_______________________________________________

He woken up the next day, Miu nowhere to be seen. He started panicking until he looked at the time, 2:00p.m. it read. He let out a sigh of relief and got up.

He walked out of the room and spotted Miu talking to Kirumi. He tapped on her shoulder getting a squeak in return.

"Yeah?" She said.

"I wanted to thank you for last night" he said with a nervous laugh. Miu smiled and held a thumb up, " That's what friends are for silly!" She exclaimed.