Sippy Cup

TW: anorexia, Melanie Martinez, mention of drug use, mean (kinda) Monokuma, cutting, bullying

I love Monokuma but I didn't wanna use Kaito this time. I actually like him-

Kokichi woke up to Monokuma's morning announcement, "Heya fellas we have a knew Motive! Head to the gym!"

Kokichi sighed and put on his normal outfit, "fuckin' straight jacket looking ass..." He said under his breath. He headed to the gym where he was met with the others.

"Alright now that everyone's here Kokichi get up here!" The half n half bear exclaimed. Kokichi rolled his eyes and walked on stage.

"I'm going to be exposing your secrets~!" Kokichi's eyes widened, "You bitch-!" He was cut off by Monokuma.

"Blood money, blood money! " He said. Kokichi remembered when his mother said that, he started talking without his control.

" How did you afford this ring that I love hunny? Just another shift at the drug company. He doesn't think I'm that fuckin' dumb does he? " He covered his mouth and the others stared in shock.

" What the hell!? " Kaito yelled.

" Shut up space boy" Monokuma hushed him.

" Silly girl~" Monokuma said which peaked everyone's attention. Kokichi seemed like he'd start to cry.

" You mean silly boy... " He said. The bear cackled.

" Pill diet, pill diet? " Monokuma said. Kokichi decided it was time to open up to everyone.

" If they gave me a new pill than I would buy it. If they said to kill myself than I would try it... All the makeup in the world won't my you less insecure... " Everyone had horror on their faces. They knew the shorter boy was hiding something but not that.

" You got weights in your pockets when you go to the doctors! Your favorite candies cotton that's why all your teeth are rotten! " Monokuma laughed and took the weights out of Kokichi's pants and shirt, revealing them to the others.

" Oh my god... Kokichi... " Miu dropped to the ground, picking herself up and running to hug the now crying Kokichi.

" I'm so sorry for not realizing it earlier! " She exclaimed. Kokichi hugged back and sobbed into her chest.

"Miu I want you to stay with the brat until he's completely fixed, or at least won't have a relapse in a while" Monokuma said, concern lacing his voice. Miu nodded and continued to hold Kokichi. The boy lifted his head up, "there's also something else..." He lifted his sleeves to reveal his arms littered with cuts.

Miu's eyes widened from shock and concern and she hugged the purplenet tighter than before.
_______________________________________________

Miu finished bandaging the cuts and Kirumi brought them some food. Of course she had to force Kokichi to eat it.

"Try not to throw it up" she said, he'd only eaten two bites and already looked sick. Kokichi nodded and covered his mouth with his hand. After a while he stopped and closed his eyes.

"Do you need anything else? Water? More food? Anything?" Miu asked, Kokichi shook his head and laid down. Miu sat in a chair next to him.

"What're you doing?" He asked, "I doubt you'd want a cumslut in your bed" she laughed nervously.

"No it's fine. You should be comfy you can sleep with me" Miu gave him a small smile and walked towards the bed, laying next to him.

"C-could you hold my hand?" He stuttered, Miu chuckled and grabbed his hand. They both blushed.

"Thanks" Kokichi said before falling asleep, Miu did too not long after.