Hey, if I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight

TW: suicide

AU: Post-Game but nothing affected their bodies

Miu's POV.

I ran as fast as I could toward school, "shit I'm late!" I shouted, I made it into the school and into my classroom.

"You're late" my teacher said, I bowed, "I'm sorry!" She shrugged and I sat down beside my boyfriend, Kokichi. He seemed rather happier today. It was surprising since after the game he rarely ever even smiled anymore.

"Hey, ya little abortion" I whispered to him, "hey, cock sucker" he whispered back making me moan quietly.

After a few classes it was around lunch time. The worst time for any of us. Maki and Himiko had somehow turned into bullies and would only mess with us from the killing game. They probably thought they were superior because they survived. Thank Atua Shuichi wasn't like that.

Kokichi walked up to me with a somewhat happy but sad smile, "Hey, if I don't see you later, good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight" he said, I gave him a confused look as he walked away.

What does he mean? I asked myself, I shrugged it off and continued eating.

I hadn't seen him after that, it wasn't until I heard a scream outside I knew what he meant. Everyone was there, Maki, Himiko, Shuichi, Kiibo, everyone. I was the last there.

My eyes widened as I saw Kokichi limp body on the ground, " K-kichi? " I stuttered. I fell to my knees and began crying, I felt a cold hand on my shoulder, it was Kiibo. I got up and sobbed into his chest.

"Dammit I could've helped him!" I shouted, "You didn't know, Iruma-san, it's okay" Kiibo said as he pet my head. I shook my head.

Later, Kiibo took my home. I walked in the door, still crying. My father, Teruteru immediately came over and held my cheeks, "Dear what happened?!" He exclaimed, "Kokichi... Dead..." Was all I could make out, dad immediately understood what I meant.

"Go to your room, I'll cook you something then you can cry on me okay?" I nodded and slowly walked up the stairs to my room.