Schizophrenia (Kokichi angst)

TW: Schizophrenia (obviously)

This isn't meant to offend anyone who has schizophrenia this is just something I thought about.
Schizophrenia is a chronic brain disorder that has symptoms like delusions, hallucinations, disorganized speech, trouble with thinking, or lack of motivation.

This isn't meant to romanticize the disorder or anything like that.

In this Kokichi didn't control Gonta to kill Miu.

Kokichi's POV.

"Wake up ya little abortion!" Miu shouted, how the hell did she get in my room? I get up and put on my normal clothing.

"Do you mind?" I asked, she giggled and left. I laughed, Miu's the weirdest girlfriend on earth.

I walk out of my room with her and we talk for a while. We make it to the dining room and I sit down with her after getting my food.

After a while I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see Maki.

"Who the hell are you talking to?" She asked, "Uh.. Miu? She's right here-" I pointed at the empty seat next to my and my eyes widened.

Maki face palmed, "What the hell do you mean she's dead dumbass." She said. What? When did she..? Oh... She died yesterday and Gonta was executed.

"Are you lying again?" Maki asked, I shook my head, this is weird. I got up and left the group of confused people.

I sit in the garden when Miu appeared again, "Hey ya little abortion! I just wanna say you're doing great without me and I love you!" She said before disappearing again.

"I...love you too" I said, I began to cry, knowing it was just an illusion.

"Hey Kokichi! Gonta wants to teach you about bugs!" Gonta hollered at me. I smiled,"Sure"

He taught me about half the bugs in the book he was holding when he suddenly stopped.

"Kokichi, what're you doing?" Tsumugi asked, "Um, talking to Gonta- oh..." I said, realization hit that he died yesterday as well.

Tsumugi rubber my back and pat my head, "I know you miss them but you have to understand they're dead..." She said, I nodded and she left.
_______________________________________________

Later that day I was talking to Shuichi when I began to feel anxious for no reason. Did I forget to take my medication? Is it my schizophrenia?

"H-hey, I'll be back in a bit, okay?" I said, Shuichi seemed shocked by my stutter but I didn't care. I began to run through the halls. There was a voice that kept telling me things as I ran and I could faces everywhere.

I ended up running into Kaito, "Woah buddy, you okay?" He asked, I shook my head.

"No, no I'm not, what happening, I- I don't know where I'm going" My breath began to quicken and my eyes shot everywhere. I felt arms grab my shoulders.

"Hey! Look at me, do you need anything? Water? " I looked at him in the eye, I can't believe I was about to tell him.

"Medication, I need it." He nodded and brought me to my room. I looked through all my drawers and in the bathroom cabinet but I couldn't find it.

"DAMMIT!" I shouted. Monokuma popped up, "here, you were out" he said, I thanked him and took the pill. He left and I walked out of the bathroom.

"Are you alright?" Kaito asked, I can't believe I'm about to do this.

"Well... I have schizophrenia. I've had it for a while, I'm guess Miu just got added to the better illusions along with dice." I said. Kaito looked surprised. He seemed to have pity in his eyes, I hated pity.

" Alright, cya" I said before closing the door on him. Dammit.

I don't have schizophrenia so this isn't completely correct. I went off of what my friend, who has the disorder, told me about it and the definition.
Again this wasn't meant to offend anyone and if you think you might have schizophrenia go see a doctor.