Don't leave me! (Dead Miu)

I gave y'all some fluff now we're gon' do this. But first, Gonta killed Miu willingly in this.

Kokichi's POV.

"A body had been discovered!" Is what I woke up to. Damn, who died this time.

I get out of bed and put on my normal out fit except I put my hair in a ponytail with the hair tie Miu gave me for my birthday.

I walk out of my room and to the kitchen where the body was... Miu's body...

No one's POV

Kokichi fell to his knees, making everyone turn to face him. He covered his mouth as if he'd vomit and started sobbing.

He crawled to Miu's body and held it "H-hey... Miu... This i-isn't funny. Y-ou can w-wake up now" he said with the biggest fake smile he could pull. She of course, didn't wake up. Kokichi held onto her waist tighter "C-come on this isn't f-funny!" He started balling.

Everyone looked at each other with concern and confusion. They've never seen him like this before.

"WHO EVER DID THIS I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU DAMN IT!" Kokichi yelled, making everyone flinch by the volume. He started crying into Miu's shoulder.

Time skip to after the trial and stuff Gonta was executed

Everyone was at the table talking except Kokichi. He just looked emotionally drained and dull. Shuichi watched as he played with his food, not bothering to eat it.

He eventually got up and threw his food away then heading back to his dorm. He put on a pink sweater that Miu used to always have on when she spent the night in his dorm so it smelt like her.

He sat on the bed and cuddled with the sweater as he started to fall asleep.

The next day

Kokichi woke up and didn't bother to brush his hair or anything. He just walked out of his room and sat in between Maki and Kaito.

"Since when did you-?" Maki said but was cut off.

"Just.. shut up Maki. I don't feel like dealing with your shit." Kokichi said as he stared at the table.

"Don't talk about Maki roll like that! What's your deal! You didn't care this much when Rantoro, Kaede and the others died!" Kaito yelled as he stood up, making Kokichi flinch. No one knew Miu and Kokichi were dating other then Monokuma. Kaito continued to yell and hollar at Kokichi until he finally snapped.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP KAITO!" He yelled at he stood up as well, knocking his chair down.

"I was in love with her! She was the only one who cared about me here!" Kokichi started to run out of the room but Shuichi grabbed his arm

"Wait!" He said Kokichi tried to get out of his grasp but failed. He was crying again by the thought of Miu and her dead body flashing through his head.

"We get you're in pain and you're angry but you can't just snap and then run! " Shuichi said, continuing to hold Kokichi's wrist.

"Let go!" Kokichi kicked Shuichi and ran out of the room to his dorm. He locked the door and slid down the wall.

"Damn it Miu!" He yelled as he sobbed. He put his head in his hands.

"Why'd you have to leave me...?"

Nice, does that make 3 oneshots today? Yes. Also I low key kinda started crying lmao.