Stabbed

Request by Livothegreat

Kokichi lay on the ground as he held the wound on his side that was spilling blood, making a small pool underneath him. Maki and him had gotten into a severe fight which lead to him getting cut to bits. His head throbbed and his body ached. He thought about just letting himself die so Maki could get executed but his plans were ruined once a certain lustful blonde saw him.

"Holy shit!" Miu blurted loudly, causing Kokichi's headache to worsen. He groaned and rolled over. Bad idea, his side hurt even worse.

Miu knelt beside him and moved the hair out of his face. "What happened to you?" She asked in a quieter voice.

"The usual y'know." He didn't have the energy to keep a cheery act up.

"Are you okay?" Miu was beginning to get concerned but wouldn't let him know.

"Oh I'm just jolly!" Kokichi exclaimed sarcastically, scrunching his nose in the process from pain.

"I'm gonna get some paper towels and a bucket of water. Brb!" Miu suddenly stood up and ran towards the cafeteria. She snatched a roll of napkins and grabbed whatever first aid supplies she could find.

When she got back Kokichi had sat up and was leaning against the wall for support. She sat down in front of him and unbuttoned his shirt, revealing the stab wound. She physically cringed at how deep it was.

"Don't like what ya see?" Kokichi joked.

"Oh shut up grape hair! I'm surprised your blood isn't purple." Miu grabbed some rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball.

"This'll probably hurt." She said. She didn't even give him a chance to breathe before she started dabbing away at the wound.

"Aak! Shit Miu!" Kokichi shouted as his back arched away, "warning next time!?" Miu rolled her eyes and mumbled and apology.

After she had finished she put the bandages around his waist and made sure it was tight. "How's that feel?" she asked, Kokichi shrugged.

"Better than when you found me."

" Yeah, yeah. Can you walk or am I gonna have to carry you to my dorm?"

" Your dorm!?" Kokichi wasn't about to be caught dead in her dorm. He has no idea what she had in there or what it smelt like and he wasn't about to find out.

"Oh shut up it's not that bad!"

"Just take me to my dorm!"

"Fine! Now answer the question. Can you walk by yourself or not?"

To be honest, he had no idea. He carefully pulled himself off the ground and leaned against the wall. As he tried taking a step he felt his weight crash down and a wave of pain wash over him. He felt tears in his eyes and he gasped.

Miu quickly grabbed him and pulled his arm over her shoulders while gently holding onto his waist to keep him upright.

"Fuck." Was all Kokichi would say.

Miu helped him to his dorm and helped him lay on the bed. She took his shirt and brought it to the bathroom where she set it in the sink and filled it with water to soak.

She came back to find Kokichi almost asleep at this point. He looked so elegant even when exhausted and hurt. She couldn't understand how but she felt her face get hot.

"Hey you can't sleep yet." She said. He just moaned as an answer, too tired to talk. She huffed and pulled him out of bed. "We have to get you cleaned up. Your hair has blood all in it!"

"Fiiiiiine" Kokichi uttered. She brought him to the bathroom and put his head over the bathtub. She poured water into a cup and rinse his hair. Watered down blood ran down the drain.

She felt him relax when she scrubbed shampoo into his hair and rinse that our as well. She chuckled under her breath.

There was still some blood in his hair but they could get that out later. She dried him off with a towel and helped him back into the bedroom. He fell asleep almost as soon as his head touched the pillow. Miu sat there for a moment and rubbed his back to sooth him.

She wasn't there when he woke up but he gave her a note saying thank you at breakfast.

AHJSKSND I DON'T REMEMBER THE BUILDING STRUCTURE AND IF THEY HAD BATHROOMS IN THE DORMS SO SORRY 😭 BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS!!