Sleepy (Fluff?)

Miu was having a rough time with her new invention. She hadn't gotten sleep for two days because she was testing it and repairing it on and off.

"Damn it." She said, watching her invention fail again. She started grabbing her tools and looking inside. After filling around for a while she finally found the error and corrected it. Miu fell against the wall, unable to stand any longer.

Just in that moment Kokichi skipped in to check in her.

"Hey bitchlet you good-" Kokichi cutting himself off. His face went from a playful smile to a frown as he saw Miu half asleep on the wall.

"I told you not to over work yourself" he said, shaking her awake again. Miu's eyes opened, she looked at Kokichi.

" Hey you're coming to my room kay?" He said. Miu nodded and got off the wall. Kokichi put his arm around her shoulder and torso.

He walked her to his dorm room, sitting her down on the bed. Almost immediately she fell asleep. Kokichi sighed and softly laughed.

He got on the bed beside her and cupped her cheeks with his hands.

"I love you" he said laying down. Before falling asleep he heard a faint.

"I love you too" from Miu, making him blush and smile.

215 words. Is this short? Yes. Is it because I right angst too much to the point where Idk how to write anything other than smut and angst? Also yes. Anyway I hope you enjoyed!