She just needs a hug

Miu was yelling for no reason again, she's been pissed since Kaede's execution. Right now she was yelling at Maki for saying something about Kaede.

"Why the hell are you so mad?! I just said she was a good friend, am I not allowed to bring her up?!"  Maki yelled. Miu started yelling louder and it were things that weren't audible to Kokichi since he had his ears covered.

Kokichi annoyingly slammed his hands on the table making the room dead silent and stood up walking towards Miu.

"Miu Iruma." Kokichi said sternly, "What you lying little abortion!?" Miu shouted. Kokichi sighed and wrapped his arms around her.

"W-what the hell?" Miu said, Kokichi smiled softly "You just need a hug don't you?" He asked. Miu's eyes tears up and she tightly hugged back.

The room was silent, some were shocked that Kokichi would act in any kindness while others stared in awe.

"This is so cute!" Angie said making the two realized they were still in the cafeteria.

"I have to admit, for a degenerate you're pretty nice" Tenko said. Kokichi rolled his eyes and continued to hold Miu until she let go.

"I wish I had gotten a picture" Kirumi laughed.

" Oh, I got one and I'm gonna show you it whenever you say you don't like giving affection! " Kaito exclaimed. Kokichi glared at him and started chasing him around the cafeteria.

"Delete it Momota-chan!" He yelled, Kaito held the phone up and laughed. Miu giggled at their childishness.

 Miu giggled at their childishness

(Art by me)

I just spent 30 minutes making that while watching My Little Pony Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks... The reason it took that long is because I actually got intrigued by what I was watching-