Body Swap

Kokichi's POV.

I woke up in a room that had a light pink wall color and a white ceiling. Different from that I'm used to but whatever.

I got up off the bed, my chest and head felt heavy and I could feel hair going down my back.

"What the hell?" I say, surprising myself. My voice sounded like Miu's. I got off the bed and ran into the bathroom.

"HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT!" I yelled. I didn't care if I woke someone up. I was in Miu's body, that's all I cared about right now.

I leave the bathroom and sit on her bed. I look down and realize I was in her pajamas.

Fuck I have to change out of this? That feels so perverted...

I walk to her drawer and pull out her normal uniform. I close my eyes and put on the skirt and shirt. I open my eyes for the rest.

I put on her weird leg things and socks. Than her platforms. Her hair was in my way so I decided to tie it up.

I look around the room. It was honestly really clean, a few underclothes and clothes lying around so I picked them up and out them in their rightful place.
_______________________________________________

Miu's POV.

I wake up and immediately felt like dying.

What the fuck?

I thought to myself. I opened my eyes to see an indigo walls and a black ceiling.

"The hell? Why am I in Kokichi's-" I didn't sound the same. Infact, I sounded like Kokichi. I tried to get up but fell back down from weakness.

I had to wait for a second before I got the strength to get up. When I did I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Yep, I was infact, Kokichi. I, or well he, looks different.

He had bags under his eyes and was paler then usual.

"Huh..." I said to myself, "He looks exhausted. Does he use make up?" I hear from another dorm with my voice.

"HOLY FUCKIN' SHIT!" Welp, he's awake. I chuckle at the thought of his reaction.

I look around, his room was actually clean. He seemed like the guy to be messy but I guess not. I put on his normal uniform and leave.

I slowly walk down the hall and into the dining hall.

"Hey guys!" I say, literally forgetting about being in Kokichi's body. Everyone gave me weird looks and that's how I remembered.

Later Kokichi's came in, he had my hair up and walked in looking kinda disgusted with himself. He sat next to me.

"Hey ya little abortion, what's wrong?" I said, "I accidentally looked at you. Now I feel like a pervert" he said putting his head on the table. I laugh.

" Whatever it's fine if it was accidental. Why do I feel like dying when I'm in your body? Do you always feel like this? " I asked. He nodded, " yeah it's usually just in the mornings and it slowly gets better but you'll still feel like shit. " He said.

" Damn. " I said. This must suck for him. Not only everyone hating him but me and a few others but also this?

Monokuma popped up, "Hello brats! I have a new motive that doesn't involve killing~!" He said. Everyone was surprised but me and Kokichi.

"Those two swapped bodies!" He said pointing at us. Everyone looked at us.

"Stop" Kokichi said.

"Have fun!" Monokuma said dragging out the U before leaving, I groaned.

"Being you sucks, I feel like I'm being stabbed multiple times everywhere! " I complained.

"Oh yeah? I feel like someone's pulling down my chest and breaking my back, you should let me give you massages or something more often. " Kokichi replied. I laughed, " That's the basics of being a girl silly" I said laughing, he looked at me with concern making me begin to cackle.

I don't know where this is going lmao.