You're Not Alone

Instead of Gonta killing Miu he kills another person, Himiko. I thought of this than realized the mfing horny genius dies in that trail so I changed it because I need her alive for this.

Kokichi's POV.

You're alone Kokichi, you always will be! The sentence replayed in my head over and over again as I walked to my dorm.

"Damn it he's right..." I whisper to myself. Tears spilled from my eyes as I slid down the wall, closing my eyes.

I hear a knock at the door, "Um... Kokichi?" A voice said, it was Miu. I sigh and get up, opening the door.

"What Miu? Just leave me alone like Shuichi said" I started closing the door again but she put her foot infront in the crack.

"No, Kokichi. It's obvious that hurt you. You wouldn't just leave and say 'this is boring'" She was right. I open the door again and let her in.

" Okay, so what if it hurt? It doesn't matter... He's right anyways. " I say sitting on my bed looking at my hands. I heard Miu sigh, " You're not alone, I'm here".

My eyes widened and I looked at Miu, tears threatening to spill again. "I know why you did what you did." Confusion crossed my face and she laughed softly, "The plan silly, now, come here and let it out. You always look like you're on the verge of tears anyways. "

My lip started to tremble and I crawled next to her on the bed. I started violently crying into the crook of her neck.

Miu's POV.

I was surprised, how long has he had the mask of a lying brat on?

I rubbed his back as he cried. I heard walking from the halls and Maki and Kaito walked in.

"What the hell is he crying for?" Maki asked, I glared at her, "Just leave him be you two." I said sternly. Maki rolled her eyes and grabbed Kaito's hand, dragging him wherever they were going.

I looked back at Kokichi who was now sleeping on me. I blushed and laid him down. I thought between leaving and staying. I decided to stay so I closed the door, locking it. And laid beside him, staring. He looked so peaceful when he slept.

"I wish you'd open up to me more" I whispered as I held his hand. Closing my eyes but not falling asleep.

Some of my stuff makes zero sense and I think this is one of them.