1

Drinking wine, Su Qingbai was somewhat confused; his father was convicted and dismissed from the government official post overnight, and they would soon be exiled.

-- although it was said so, it's actually much better than exile. The Emperor only repatriated their family back to their ancestral home. Their properties and farmland were all confiscated, but the ancestral home with a few rooms was still left for them. The ancestral home was close to the border station, which was a bit desolate that it could be considered as an exile. Their family was not made to do any hard toil daily but was asked to sign in at the feudal government office at the beginning of each month.

Su Qingbai took another sip of wine after a fit of irritation.

Even so, Su Qingbai worried about his future life. For the past 16 years, he had done ridiculous things by relying on his Dad, who was the Prime Minister. The only serious thing he had ever done was reading, which he only able to read a few words.

"Master~"

A beautiful woman came up from the distance, which pulled Su Qingbai back from his thoughts.

Su Qingbai looked at the beauty's beautiful face and graceful posture, then casted away his sight which did not contain a bit of flutter. He held his wine cup tightly.

Now his family's properties had been confiscated. Fortunately, he once lent Zhou Chang a sum of money. Today he came here to ask Zhou Chang to pay back that money.

Their ancestral hometown was not like the capital city, especially the village where his old man once lived -there was no restaurant. He remembered when they went back to the ancestral home; the maid who followed was jostling the whole way. After arriving, she fell ill. So his mother cooked the meals for those days the maid was ill.

His mother was a Young Lady from rich family. She usually either recited poetry or wrote poem, and doing needlework. As for cooking... in Su Qingbai's unfilially remark: simply hard to swallow.

If he had that sum of money, their family would be better off a bit.

Su Qingbai looked towards the window at the moon and frowned; Zhou Chang hasn't come yet.

It's unknown how long he had waited, but Zhou Chang hadn't come yet.

Su Qingbai couldn't help hammering down on the table. He didn't wait any longer. He picked up the bottle of wine and left.

Obviously, Zhou Chang was not going to pay him back.

...

"Get off!"

In the night where spring hadn't come, the wind was piercingly cold; Su Qingbai's indecent clothing rustling into the cold wind. The beauty, who was very much enamored with him just now, how very tender, suddenly became hostile and merciless.

A gust of cold wind blew by, and Su Qingbai curled up shivering. His outer clothing was stripped off to pay for the drink and without any better option he had to wrap his body with his inner clothing tighter.

Su Qingbai bent his body with arms around himself -he felt too cold. Without the money returned, the helpless Su Qingbai finally decided to go home.

Everyone said that the night in the capital city was more beautiful than other places, but Su Qingbai could not appreciate it. He really didn't understand those literati -there were warm beds in the late evening, rather than be in warm and comfortable, they ran around the main street to be frozen.

While waiting for Zhou Chang, Su Qingbai had drunk a lot of wine. His alcohol tolerance was not good enough and at this moment he hadn't stopped. With the cold wind of this February night, his legs were shaking as he walked.

During normal days, he was completely playing around. With a body like a feeble chicken and having drunk a few mouthfuls of wine, at this moment, a ten-year-old child would probably be able to beat him up.

He walked to an alley, and because the wind was very strong, a whining sound emitted from within the alley.

That sound was horrific. Su Qingbai, who was still a teenager, did not read many serious books but did read much of those weird books. He could not help turning his head. In the alley, the wind blew at some unknown thing, and over there was a dark shadow swayed around. Su Qingbai swallowed his saliva. Su Qingbai suddenly remembered that those hucksters always brought spirit flags to frighten people.

Su Qingbai constantly frightened himself in his heart, which then turned his legs softer.

The wind suddenly grew stronger. Within the alley road, there was a burst of small strange sound, like the sway of 'spirit flags'. The frightened Su Qingbai scampered off double-quick to run away: ah ghost!

It's better to shout. Su Qingbai shouted, and at once there was an urgent rushing gasp sounding in the alley.

Su Qingbai's heart skipped a beat and even almost jumped out.

In the next moment, he was dragged into the alley by a hand.

Su Qingbai was muddled and fell into a boiling hot embrace before he could respond.

This was a man.

If Su Qingbai hadn't just peed in the restaurant, he thought he would have been scared and wet his pants.

"Don't... Don't kill me." Trembling, Su Qingbai closed his eyes.

The first thing he thought about was whether the man came to seek revenge.

Su Qingbai had a cheap and uncensored mouth, which had offended many people.

The man did not speak but gasped and pressed him firmly against the wall.

Su Qingbai's thin inner clothing felt cool when the wind blew by. He couldn't help wondering if he was really scared and wet his pants.

Before Su Qingbai went to check whether he had peed in his pants, someone checked it for him.

Su Qingbai couldn't help shivering. Even though this big hot hand was separated by a layer of clothing, Su Qingbai was suddenly overwhelmed by the intense desire of the other person.

Su Qingbai slowed down half beat and then was able to know what the man wanted.

But... He's a man, not a woman!

As for Su Qingbai's thoughts, the man did not know and did not want to know, he pulled Su Qingbai deeper into the alley.