Katsuki snapped out of it and punched him.

"SHUT IT IM NOT!" He yelled glaring.

"Ha Bakugou that's fine. She does look good so I can't blame you" Sero says looking at him then to ______.

Katsuki glared as he just walked off to get to their spots.

______ walked with Mina going to Kirishimas and Katsuki's side.

"Alright class. Today's training we will be having two sets of teams. Villain group vs Hero group.
Villain group: Midoryia, Todoroki, Jirou, Bakugou, _____, Hagakure, Kirishima, Tokoyami, Mineta, and Tsuyu.
Hero group: Ojiro, Sato, Sero, Iida, Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, Shoji. Kaminari, Ashido, Koda.
Each team will compete against eachother. Villains you are to terrorize and steal this briefcase filled with top secret information! Heroes you are to defend and make sure they don't get it. Understood?" Mr.Aizawa said looking at them all.

"Yes sir!" The class say.

"Awww we're not on the same team." Mina said frowning.

_____ looks at her. "That's fine, at least we can compete. Don't you dare go easy on me." _____ said smiling.

Mina smirks. "You got it."

The two teams separate to come up with plans for 10 minutes before it begins.

Mineta was just staring right at ______'s body not even caring if she saw. She stood there listening to Izuku and the others talk.

"______, your quirk, you can make your blood solid right?" Izuku asked her.

"Ya. Listen. So all we got to do is grab the briefcase and we win right?" _____ asked them.

Izuku nods.

"Good I'll do it." She said.

"Hah?! What makes you think you're so special! I'll do it!" Katsuki said glaring.

"If I need you to blow something up I'll call you." ____ said.

He glared getting mad at that comment. "You bitch!"

"We should split up into sets of threes. I'll go with Shoto, Asui, and Tokoyami. Kirishima you Hagakure and Jirou should work together and Kacchan, Mineta and ______." Izuku tells them.

"HAH WHY AM I WITH HER?! WHO THE HELL PUT YOU IN CHARGE DEKU!" Katsuki yelled glaring.

"THATS GOOD WITH ME!" Mineta said latching onto _____'s leg.

"Ew.." ____ said.

"Ya I don't need them. They'll be dead weight." ______ commented.

"EXCUSE ME? The only dead weight here is you! You know what fine. Ill just prove to you I'm better then you. Let's go." Katsuki said glaring at her.

"Kacchan it hasn't started yet-" Izuku was saying as the bell rang to begin.

He sighed.

_____ just walked off as Mineta walked right behind her as she followed Katsuki.

"So where we going princess?" She asked him as he glared.

"Stop fucking calling me that!" Katsuki yelled.

"Hey _____! You know I'm single. I'm pretty famous with the ladies. If you could give me a chance I'd totally make it worth you-" Mineta was saying but she just kicked him off.

"HEY!" He yelled.

"You're disgusting don't touch me." _____ said to him as Katsuki ignored them.