She turned her head seeing him.

"Are you gonna take it or not?" He asked getting annoyed.

"This is so stupid." She said grabbing the paper and pen just starting on taking notes for the classroom.

***
Once a few hours went by it was time for lunch.

Immediately a pink freak ran over with some other girls.

"HI! My names Mina. You look so cool!" Mina said smiling.

_______'s eye twitched..so loud..

"I'm Uraraka!"

"I'm Momo!"

"You can call me Asui!"

They all started to introduce themselves.

Izuku also stood up

Iida and Shoto too.

"The hell is everyone getting up for?" _____ asked turning to Izuku as Katsuki got up.

"Oh..it's lunch time. Come on we'll show you where it is." Izuku said.

_____ just hesitated until Mina the pink girl grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the room.

They walked to the cafeteria and sat down having food infront of them.

"So are you really Hero Killer Stains daughter??" Mina asked curious as she sat next to the girl.

______ just looked at her then over at Shoto and Izuku who sat across from her.

"What happened to keeping it Lowkey?" She asked.

"Well that much...we couldn't hide.." Izuku said.

"You're a villains daughter?" Katsuki scoffed looking at her glaring as he was at the far end.

_____ rolled her eyes. "He isn't my biological dad. Why do you even care?" _____ asked looking at him and Mina.

"It's kinda cool! Instead of the whole killing parts." Mina said.

"I haven't killed anyone." ______ said glaring.

"Are you single? you look great! I don't see any hot Villains like you!" The Mineta purple haired runt asked _____.

"The hell."_____ said

"Mineta go away! Don't creep her out!" Mina yelled glaring.

"Look ______, we know it's a big change just give us a chance. I promise you'll end up liking this place soon" Izuku said smiling at her.

"Ya! We're all friends here!" Uraraka said smiling

"...eh whatever" ____ said as she just looked down at the food infront of her.

I'm only here to follow the rules then get dad out of that prison...I just need to earn their trust..

***
Once lunch ended they head back to class then after that go into training.

_______ followed the class getting into uniform as they go to the training gym to do as they pleased.

"_____, you can work on whatever you want just don't hurt anyone got it?" Mr.Aizawa asked.

She looked over at him as the rest of the class did what they wanted. She rolled her eyes.

"Alright. But I need a knife" she said and looking at him.

He looked at her shocked at the request.

"Ya nice try." He says.

"I'm serious how else do you want me to use my quirk?" She asked.