"Yes." I

    had expected that they would definitely want to talk to him, Shen Liang had no accident, nor refused, and bowed. Get out of the way, the eldest princess and his wife nodded in satisfaction, leading him away from the hall, watching their backs. The emotions in each person's eyes are different, but it is an indisputable fact that the coldness has fallen into the blue eyes of the eldest princess. .

    The only people who are fidgeting are Liu Wenjin’s family and Liu Shuhan’s mother and son. What they fear is that the princess will find Shen Liang and use Shen Liang’s hatred against them. The princess mansion is also offended to death.

    The banquet was almost here. After the princess and his wife left, King Duanjun stepped up again and left the banquet after a while. Xiang Zhuo and others, who originally wanted to say hello to Shen Liang, were there. After the people who couldn’t wait for him, they could only leave with their families unwillingly. Several princes wanted to stay and chat with Shen Liang alone, but the imperial decree came from the palace, and the old emperor called them into the palace urgently. Also had to leave.

    In the end, only Pei Yuanxuan was cheeky and stayed in the princess's mansion. Duanjun had to cheer up and entertain him. Although he could, he wished to be crossed out.

    "Do you know why this palace is looking for you?" In

    the courtyard where Sam Mei was scattered, the eldest princess and his wife were sitting in the pavilion, standing beside them in a cool and silent manner, and the maidservants were all missing.

    "It's because of the bandits."

    Looking up, Shen Liang met their gaze without evasiveness, and the princess smiled slightly: "Sure enough, you are smart. You must be tired today. My palace won't go around with you anymore. , You know the rumors outside. I just want to know whether the bandits who kidnapped Yu'er are really related to the brothers and sisters Liu Wenjin."

    "I don't know."

    Shen Liang spit out two words without even thinking about it, the eldest princess and his wife. Ju

    Shi was startled: "I don't know?" Did n't he publicly say that the bandits were related to the Liu Wenjin brothers and sisters?

    "I really don't know if the bandit who kidnapped Duan Yu Shizi and the bandit who chased me are the same group, but I can be sure that the bandit who chased me was instigated by Liu Shuhan. He was on the carriage that day and was in collusion with the bandit. I once said personally that I can’t let me return to the Hou Mansion intact, otherwise I can’t explain to my wife. At the same time, when the bandits were chasing me down, I also heard them saying that they would kill me first and then the child. As for that Whether the child was kidnapped Duan Yu Shizi or not, I have no way of knowing. After King Qingping rescued me, I mentioned the child incidentally. I don’t know what happened afterwards."

    There is no proof of death. This is indeed extremely beneficial to Liu Shuhan and others, but it is also the same for Shen Liang. Madam Wei and the others are already dead, so how can they not rely on his mouth? However, the eldest princesses are not foolish after all. If he is too certain, it seems that he is deliberately planting and framing. On the contrary, this kind of confusing, true and false claims can be more trustworthy.

    "Are you sure?"

    Princess Yuehua's face was suddenly ugly to the extreme. If this is the case, it is the brother and sister Liu Wenjin who instigated the bandits to kidnap Yu'er. They still want to kill her Yu'er. He is only five years old!