And these earrings

Dad- "Lissy, it's time to go"!

Lissy- "Coming"! I said as I looked at myself one last time before heading downstairs.

-Downstairs-

Steve- I slipped my watch on and then fixed my tie. I turned around and saw Lissy coming down the stairs. " You look beautiful, sweetie," I said to her

Lissy- "Thanks, Dad. You don't look too bad yourself?"

Steve Outfit

Dad- "Thanks, Lissy. You ready to go"?

Lissy- "Yup"

Dad- "Alright, let's go. We don't want to be late." I said, grabbing my wallet and keys.

Lissy- "Oh no! What would my Dad do if we were late"?! I joked

Dad- "Hilarious, Lissy, but you know that I don't like to be late to things."

Lissy- "I'm well aware of that, Dad. You are the king of arriving early to things."

Dad- "Let's go, Lissy." I said, opening the front door.

Lissy- "Alright, alright, I'm going." I said, going through the door

Dad- I sighed as I walked behind her and closed the door behind me, and locking it.

*Drive*

Dad- "Are you nervous about meeting Becca's parents"?

Lissy- " Yeah, I am"

Dad- "There's nothing to worry about. Becca's parents are nice and wonderful people."

Lissy- "yeah," I said softly

Dad- "You'll be fine," I said, taking her hand into mine and squeezing it lightly.

Lissy- I looked at him and smiled at him

Dad- I looked over at her a smiled back. I hope that tonight goes well. If this goes well, there might be a possibility where I might be able to talk to her Becca parents and getting their blessing to ask their daughter to marry me. Of course, I would ask Lissy first before I do any of that. I want to make sure she is okay with it before I do anything else.

Lissy- "Dad"?

Dad- " Yes"? I said as she pulled me out of from my thoughts.

Lissy- "Would Becca's parents..?"

Dad- I cleared my throat

Lissy- "Sorry, I mean Mr. and Mrs. Jones would like me"?

Dad- " I don't see why not? You are a lovely and sweet person."

Lissy- "I just hope they would like me."

Dad- "As I said earlier, you don't need to worry about that; just be on your best behavior, and things should go smoothly."

Lissy- "Okay," I said as we pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant. I got out and followed my Dad in. He told to person at the front his last name because he had called ahead and made reservations for us. The person then led us to the table where we waited for Becca and her parents...I mean Mr. and Mrs. Jones to get there. My Dad keeps telling me it's rude to say that I should be calling them by their last name or sir or ma'am. Anyways a few minutes have passed, and we see them coming into the restaurant and then walking towards us. I hope tonight goes well.

How will the evening go??

Will Mr. and Mrs. Jones like Lissy??

Comment below!

Hey yall!

Sorry that I haven't posted in over a month.

I literally have no excuse

I haven't been feeling motivated to post as much as I used to before, but hopefully, that would change now.

I can't promise you there would be a consistent post, but I'll try to post when I can.

Once I get into posting regularly, I would have a schedule on when there would be a new chapter.

Don't know how that would look like at the moment.

Probably once a week, then gradually do more posts more often in each week.

Plz, understand that writing these chapters is hard to do. At least they are for me.

Also, there will be 16 more chapters after this chapter!!

I might do another sequel, but I'm also planning to start a new book.

Still planning out on how I would want that book to be.

Any guesses on what it might be?

Well see you guys in the next chapter!